Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:39:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

It's time to pay the bills...

Started by Neil, September 12, 2011, 04:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Simnock

Are we anywhere near the total needed yet? or have we barely made a dent? knowing this could give more people a reason to give some cash. How has this been funded in the past? If I knew how much there is to go I may give more depending if there has been a slow rate of donation so far or if we are far off the total needed. Neil should put a fund raising total bar on the front page every year that this comes up.

Neil

Thank you, just logged into Paypal and there's enough to cover the hosting bills.  More than enough!  Huge thanks to everyone who has donated, and kept the site open for everyone else.  Much appreciated.

Harpo Speaks

Bloody hell, that's great news. I don't know where that leaves fund-raising week then. Unless we attempt to make a dent in next years bill too...

Mr_Simnock

Well that was quick, bloodyhell. Neil has worked on this site for ten years plus, hands up those who would begrudge hims having a treat with the spare cash. Me Me my hands up first.

MissInformed