Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:55:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This Picture

Started by Head Gardener, August 23, 2019, 04:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just realized I hadn't checked this thread in a while.  You all are amazing. Hans has a new Ugly Puppy to guard now, and she's been keeping us busy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL14IkXga9c

Tony Tony Tony

Congrats on the new arrival.

If Hans ever gets along to a CaB meet the hive mind would loose it's shit.

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on March 10, 2021, 04:48:12 PM
Congrats on the new arrival.

If Hans ever gets along to a CaB meet the hive mind would loose it's shit.

Meet the Hive? virtual or in person? It's a long flight from TX if in person, but we might could do a virtual. He's too great to keep all to ourselves.

Tony Tony Tony

An appearance on one of the regular Zoom meets would, I am certain, be a huge hit.

Though I would caution that they do say you should never meet your heroes.

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on March 10, 2021, 04:57:13 PM
An appearance on one of the regular Zoom meets would, I am certain, be a huge hit.

Though I would caution that they do say you should never meet your heroes.
I'll try to get him on one of the zoom meets, should be interesting to attempt to keep his attention unless there's a squirrel taped to the webcam.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: noiamnotyourfriend on March 10, 2021, 05:03:26 PM
I'll try to get him on one of the zoom meets, should be interesting to attempt to keep his attention unless there's a squirrel taped to the webcam.

You could try taping the Ugly Puppy (congratulations, by the way) to the webcam :-)

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on March 10, 2021, 06:43:54 PM
You could try taping the Ugly Puppy (congratulations, by the way) to the webcam :-)

I am by no means above that kind of behavior, but her mother and the authorities would strongly object, so I'll have to abstain.
They say these things are durable, but I'd rather not find out, or have to pay the extra therapist fees down the road.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: noiamnotyourfriend on March 10, 2021, 06:46:22 PM
I am by no means above that kind of behavior, but her mother and the authorities would strongly object, so I'll have to abstain.
They say these things are durable, but I'd rather not find out, or have to pay the extra therapist fees down the road.

Yeah, it's no way to treat a webcam, really.

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on March 10, 2021, 06:47:35 PM
Yeah, it's no way to treat a webcam, really.
Electronics abuse is NOT a victimless crime, Sir.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: noiamnotyourfriend on March 10, 2021, 04:38:26 PM
I just realized I hadn't checked this thread in a while.  You all are amazing. Hans has a new Ugly Puppy to guard now, and she's been keeping us busy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL14IkXga9c

Ah, congrats to you and your family. New baby is beautiful and Hans is the boss.

We at CaB are massive fans of him so send him some 'good boys' from all of us!

wosl

Johnny Yesno

They're supposed to be a party of memes but they missed the best one. Well done, wosl.

Pink Gregory

I was showing Hans to Ms. Gregory and I could have sworn his presence was longer than three years.

Lost my shit all over again, thanks chaps.

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on March 10, 2021, 07:32:37 PMAh, congrats to you and your family. New baby is beautiful and Hans is the boss.

We at CaB are massive fans of him so send him some 'good boys' from all of us!

Lovely picture of Hans

PlanktonSideburns

This feels like some sort of free range, non GM Meme, it's so wholesome

pancreas

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Better Midlands on April 03, 2022, 05:32:35 PMLovely picture of Hans

A face that says 'Bloody 'ell, they made another one!'

studpuppet

Had to bump this because it seems Hans has competition, in the form of this Ross Noble Look-a-like.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/people-stitches-over-hilarious-dog-27598759

Dex Sawash

One for the solo up the arse corner

The Mollusk

Quote from: studpuppet on July 28, 2022, 12:00:57 PMHad to bump this because it seems Hans has competition, in the form of this Ross Noble Look-a-like.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/people-stitches-over-hilarious-dog-27598759

That's a definite before and after of a Greg Mitchell caper if ever I saw one.

"MY WIFE'S GONNA KILL ME!!"

Glebe

Could also be Russell Howard after running into a wall. He like a Womble in the third pic in the article. RIP Cribs.

jenna appleseed

Tony Tony Tony

Apologies at subverting the thread but couldn't resist a whacky dog lookalike.

Cerys

Tony Tony Tony

Head Gardener

Glebe

Video Game Fan 2000

That picture needs Brian Glover talking over it about how he's put a load of dogshit in a batch of Allinson's because serves you right.

Glebe

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on October 07, 2022, 03:10:02 PMThat picture needs Brian Glover talking over it about how he's put a load of dogshit in a batch of Allinson's because serves you right.