Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:45:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best moments on "Eastenders"

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 27, 2021, 06:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttgammon

When Phil Mitchell dressed as Father Christmas and gave out little packages of crack to all the local children.

When Mark Fowler tried to jump the gorge on his motorbike but crashed it into a big pile of AIDS.

non capisco

The fan dividing "Wellard's eye view" episode.

Fambo Number Mive

When they sealed the tube station for a week so no one could enter or leave Walford.

When Kathy Beale was neatly folded, packed into a box and sent to China by James Wilmott-Brown.

Mr Farenheit

When Arthur enthusiastically starts a subbuteo league in the Queen Vic but no-one else takes it seriously: placing players into position instead of flickng them, illegal flicking styles (even flicking the ball directly with their finger!), losing players, getting bored and walking off mid-game. Eventually Lofty spills a beer on the pitch, Pete accidentally sits on a penalty area and Den folds the pitch in half mid-match so 'paying customers' can use the table.
The so-called league doesn't even last one evening and Arthur trudges home to take out his frustration on his living room.

When Pauline discovers Arthur has been having an affair with Mrs. Hewitt and punts him into the sun like a football.

When Max Branning wrapped his head in sandpaper and nobody noticed.

Glebe

When Doctor Who was on it and they did all really bad attempt at making it look like the 1960's.

dissolute ocelot

"Rickay! You're not my muvver!"
"I know, I'm your fackin' dog!"

Ian Drunken Smurf

When Grant Mitchell's head popped out of Heather Trott's growler.

Bum Flaps

The one where Frank cheerfully sold Ricky an absolute lemon for three big ones!

non capisco

The cocaine party bottle episode, memorable for Ian Beale's anguished cry of "I got nuffink left!"

dissolute ocelot

The one where Princess Anne opens the village fête.

dissolute ocelot

The 1986 musical episode with a score by Thompson Twins, guest starring Edward Woodward as Pauline Fowler's mum and Phil Collins as a cheeky cockney binman.

When Dirty Den got knocked down by a tram in Blackpool.

Mr Banlon

When Tricky Dicky gets killed by The Highlander.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: non capisco on November 27, 2021, 07:28:27 PMWhen they changed the theme music to this for three months in 1994.

Love this total punk credibility destroying comment underneath

Ed Case was a guy named Phil and he worked in the Bath branch of HMV as the assistant manager. Lovely bloke.

Cuellar

frajer

When Phil and Grant's previously unmentioned brother Phant turned up sporting the most luscious head of hair and Phil and Grant studiously ignored him.

Fambo Number Mive

Glebe

Phil taking drugs and listening to hippy music. Crazy times!

Fambo Number Mive

When everyone got snowed in in the Queen Vic and Patrick Trueman and Bobby Beale re-enacted "Synchronised Cocks" to pass the time.

When everyone got snowed in the Queen Vic and formed a human centipede fuck train while off their tits on coke.

When Honey Mitchell painted Mick Carter in the nude, and the painting was publically displayed on Bridge Street.

When Aaron Monroe walked around the Square asking how to get lemon stains out of a coat.

When Lola Christie burped so loudly everyone shat themselves.

When Tom Banks' cock fell off and found it's way into Dot's bedside cabinet.

Fambo Number Mive

When Phil Mitchell came fourth in the bouncy castle competition

kalowski

The guest episode with Barry Manilow where he sang Could This Be Magic? and then pulled that switchblade on Lofty and slit his face.

Ian Drunken Smurf

The one where Kathy Beale knitted a willy warmer on her knitting machine.

The one where Arthur Fowler spaffed the Christmas club money on a platter of cocaine.

The one where Roy Evans slagged off Pat's earrings.