Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:02:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

H.S. Art "to end on 1st Dec".

Started by Glebe, November 27, 2021, 10:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Sorry about this guys but I'm afraid H.S. Art is set to end on 1st December. I've had words with Barry Administrator about it but he has confirmed that this obscure part of the forum is scheduled to be shot into the stratosphere and exploded on that date and there is nothing we can do about it. "The wheels are in motion," was the phrase he used.

It's been great posting nonsense here for years but all good things and all that! Farewell H.S. Art and thanks for wasting my precious time!

poo

Anyone wanna hook up on the Renault forums?

Ian Drunken Smurf

That was not supposed to happen on launch day of Clowne reverse Advent Calendar...

BlodwynPig

1st Dec, 2059

Fine with that. Thanks for letting us know Glev

Glebe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 28, 2021, 09:27:01 AM1st Dec, 2059

Fine with that. Thanks for letting us know Glev

For the last time my name is GLEBE!

BlodwynPig

Glebe

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Glebe on November 28, 2021, 11:22:23 AM'e's done it again!

No, this one was, what do you call it in Norfolk?, a dis'!

Glebe

BlodwynPig

Glebe

BlodwynPig

Glebe

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Glebe on November 27, 2021, 10:38:04 PMSorry about this guys but I'm afraid H.S. Art is set to end on 1st December. I've had words with Barry Administrator about it but he has confirmed that this obscure part of the forum is scheduled to be shot into the stratosphere and exploded on that date and there is nothing we can do about it. "The wheels are in motion," was the phrase he used.

It's been great posting nonsense here for years but all good things and all that! Farewell H.S. Art and thanks for wasting my precious time!

PS is this bantz?

Glebe

No Ian the Drunk Smurf I am afraid it is all over!

Spoiler alert
No yeah it's just bantz mate!
[close]