Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:34:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Father, this place serves a type of bread which has been buttered with garlic

Started by Hex Triplet, January 19, 2022, 12:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hex Triplet

I know it is hard to accept, but this is the world we live in now, father.

Replies From View

Buttered with garlic, Dougal?

Combining the tasteforms of garlic and bread I couldn't bat an eyelid over, but how has the verb "butter" snuck into this.  How would one "butter" a bulb onto bread.

shoulders

Father, the green man is for you to go. I trust this will not cause animus.

shoulders

pancreas

Ray Travez

No father, it's not a documentary. 'Mrs Brown' is a man pretending to be a woman for comedy purposes

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

"It'll never work as a comedy routine, son. You need to Northern it up a bit".

Glebe

shlug

Just wait until mum hears about this!

I'm sure given her Nigerian background she will react in a humourous and exaggerated fashion to this news!

Glebe

Father I have listened to a tape and misheard the lyrics! Also Nan's bringing her friends around it'll be like the cast of Cocoon! Wish we could live back in the past!

Glebe

"Father I have opened a tin of Quality Street on the shelf but there is only sewing materials in it!"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" Mother, this carbonated soft drink is not of the highest quality, I fear."

shoulders

Father, bringing a parchment and quill to the Land Registry makes no point whatsoever.

Glebe

shoulders

shoulders

Hex Triplet

Father, I know you said not to disturb you after 6 p.m., but it's about the new Alanis Morissette single.

Replies From View

Father, you told me to store all of your toenail clippings from the past 20 years so here they are in a nice box

Father, I have arranged a respite via the television and I suggest that you do likewise.

shoulders

Father, the sluggishness of your ISA's customer service team is - much like the account itself- of no interest.

Replies From View

Father, you have enticed me to a venue that sucks only upon ass, and you are an oily child - why.

Glebe

I've not been round for awhile Father as I have been too busy watching old VHS tapes and eating Wagon Wheels!

Father, do you recall the many times we saw the child molester do good deeds for the children? Then allow me to play the man's song on the piano forte so that you may remember him better.

shoulders

Father, these cornichons went off in May! No, I don't care if you 'prefer them that way'!

Glebe

Glebe