Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:43:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to Wonka World (Glasgow edition)

Started by kalowski, February 27, 2024, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senior Baiano

Might buy a few of these, use them as banter birthday presents for friends.

Senior Baiano

You're right, my friends don't call as often as they used to, but what of it, they've got committments, families etc

Dex Sawash

touchingcloth

I've just been down to Willy's Cumland and seen a fat lad get sucked off up the big spunk tube.

studpuppet

Quote from: Better Midlands on February 28, 2024, 09:45:26 AMStill image doesn't really do this character justice

Is that Richard O'Brien on the left? "To the Crystal Dome!!"

Kankurette

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 28, 2024, 11:23:23 AMI've just been down to Willy's Cumland and seen a fat lad get sucked off up the big spunk tube.
Violet Beauregarde is forced to become an inflation fetish poster girl.

PaulTMA

:D

boki

Captain Z

Come with me
and you'll be
in a hall off the side of Glasgow station

touchingcloth

Quote from: Kankurette on February 28, 2024, 11:53:49 AMViolet Beauregarde is forced to become an inflation fetish poster girl.

Something about Mike TV*.

*I know it's actually Teavee, but of all of Dahl's many sins as a writer and as a human, this is arguably the worst.

Glebe

superthunderstingcar

Quote from: TheAssassin on February 28, 2024, 03:01:19 AMIf he has sex with his wife dressed as a 14 year-old schoolboy, should he be Yewtree'd?
I think when she's prepared to commit to it for over 40 years then we have to grant them an exception.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Glebe on February 28, 2024, 01:04:32 PMThis has even been picked up across the big pond they call the Atlantic Ocean:

A Willy Wonka Immersive Experience Is Getting Slammed By Attendees, Compared To A 'Meth Lab'.

Isn't a meth lab just a "lab"? I don't imagine sick bastards are cooking it up in their kitchens like Cake.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Brian Freeze on February 28, 2024, 03:08:01 AMWhat's in the bottle that's so special it has to be kept in a perplex box?

There's loads of other bottles over the counter willy nilly but that particular one is secured away. WHY?????

Blue bottles contain poison. Probably in a box to stop some silly sod drinking it.

Glebe

GoblinAhFuckScary

Glebe

Mister Six

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on February 27, 2024, 10:15:38 PMDescribed as a "full Wonka Experience" tearful kids received only two jelly babies and a quarter of a can of Barrs limeade

Sending home traumatised and crying children is the "full Wonka experience", surely?

Glebe

QuoteDescribed as a "full Wanker Experience"

idunnosomename

Quote from: Mister Six on February 28, 2024, 01:58:50 PMSending home traumatised and crying children is the "full Wonka experience", surely?
missing the racist enslaved workforce

George White

Quote from: steve98 on February 27, 2024, 09:14:37 PMThat's the first I've seen that picture - It's amazing. She seems to be the only member of staff there; and they've had to fill her full of valium or similar to get her through it.

I've never felt prouder to be a Glaswegian. You can keep your Winter Wonderlands and your Easter Extravaganzas; this is the absolute dog's bollocks; this'll never be surpassed.

Reminded of Cork's 'Beverly Hills Wonderland - the Disneyland of Ireland', its biggest attraction essentially a waxworks museum but with concrete rather than wax. https://www.rte.ie/archives/2018/0128/935652-disneyland-county-cork/

I know Glinner says Funderland inspired Funland in Ted, but this even shut down when a child was either seriously injured or killed at the park.

Quote from: Better Midlands on February 28, 2024, 09:45:26 AMStill image doesn't really do this character justice

Dave, my wife would like to use your toilet.

Glebe

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 28, 2024, 01:39:22 PMIsn't a meth lab just a "lab"? I don't imagine sick bastards are cooking it up in their kitchens like Cake.

It's the fact that it was a quarter-cup of Barr lemonade that really gets me, isn't all their gear about 9p per can?

idunnosomename

If they had just bought it from a shop on the day rather than actually getting it from a wholesaler in advance, they'd be more worried about running out than the price of it

Glebe

Think we can safely add the Glasgow Wonka Experience to the CaB Map of Great Britain alongside Louis Tussaud's of Yarmouth and er, all the other places.