Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:34:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Manager 2015

Started by Junglist, October 31, 2014, 04:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Or if you use the editor, 1 to 1.

Nobody Soup

just got this, I find it a bit hard actually but I'm playing in the dregs of scottish league 2 with montrose so far. quite tricky when everyone is on a part-time contract. quite like the idea of having to get my coaching badges, though so far the club won't let me take them. hoping they'll let me do it in the summer but if not I'm kinda confused as to when is an appropriate time.

the best mate of my ex-flatmate just came up as the best prospective new physio I could hire, which puts me in a tight spot because I was always a bit awkward around her.

Junglist

They'll allow you to get coaching badges as and when you have enough coaches at the club already to cover your absence. That's how it happened with my Bury save, anyway.

Nobody Soup

I'm really not enjoying this so far, there seems to be a sort of catch up logic thing at play.

all too often it's 2-0 or 3-0 and then OMFG the come back is on, and then it's 4-3 to you or the opposite team. another thing that happens a lot is if you or the other team is knocking on the door all match the team up against it will almost always take the win with a cheeky goal in the last 10 minutes. not that this doesn't happen but it's almost like there is scripting for more exciting match scenarios. anyone else finding this or is it just me.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Damn their engineered tension.

I once played a game where both sides had a total of three shots, and after I had ordered the team to shoot on sight.

Junglist

I  tell my players, aggressively, that I'm not happy with their performance, even if we're 1 or 2 up. Above that, say nothing. Seems to work.