Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:25:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cab London Meet - July 28th 2018

Started by Small Man Big Horse, June 16, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Great evening. Happy to report that Lost Oliver is a hirsute beauty (with braces) and ZoyzaSorris is a beefcake with a sexy contrabasso voice. I hope they don't mind.

I did laugh, btw.

Nowhere Man

Gutted to have not been there lads, sounds like a cracker of an evening! x

You're all a great bunch of beefcakes lads

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: pancreas on July 29, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
Great evening. Happy to report that Lost Oliver is a hirsute beauty (with braces)

Trouser braces. Not teeth braces. In case anyone was wondering.

zomgmouse

olliebean

Sorry guys, doesn't look like I'm going to make it to this one.

Lost Oliver

Bloody wonderful people. And I can't believe I've been neglecting Wimblewrong for so long.

You're all great.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Yup an all round fantastic festivity with a whole load of lovely people. The comedy night was worth it for pancreas' withering disdain alone.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Jealous I couldn't be there with you lot, but for a bunch of Stalinist thugs you guys have nice limbs.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: mothman on July 28, 2018, 08:23:45 PM
Fuck me, it looks like a Mumford & Sons gig. Glad I didn't come.

Kidding. I am old, and ugly, and consumed with jealousy and resentment of the young. And I live 150 miles away.

Mumford and Sons??? You cheeky beggar. I suppose we did look a bit 'hipster' last night. Oi Lost Oliver, did you leave your typewriter in the back of the cab last night?

ZoyzaSorris

Nice one all, would like to have hung out for longer! Lots of good chats. Will get down my local choir pronto Pancs, thanks for the pep talk. Wish i could have gone in on the sleepover at kitten's pied a terre, but im dying and old.

kittens

terrific fun. just been for breakfast and a tour of buckingham palace with replies, now sitting on the megabus. angrew slept on the floor of my airbnb like a faithful dog. must do again soon many thanks

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: kittens on July 29, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
just been for breakfast and a tour of buckingham palace with replies

Fucking hell sounds like you won a competition in a magazine or something mate, what a sunday.

mothman

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on July 29, 2018, 01:20:32 PM
Mumford and Sons??? You cheeky beggar. I suppose we did look a bit 'hipster' last night.

I'm a 47yo fat dad, I'd have stuck out like a sore thumb and sat there awkwardly not following the conversation, which would be all about downloads and Instastories and all the other impenetrable stuff of which ver yoof speak.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: mothman on July 29, 2018, 02:23:38 PM
I'm a 47yo fat dad, I'd have stuck out like a sore thumb and sat there awkwardly not following the conversation, which would be all about downloads and Instastories and all the other impenetrable stuff of which ver yoof speak.

I know what you mean. That picture was taken moments before I decided to up the ante by trying to snog Lost Oliver and ended up being sick in her hat.

kittens

Replies From View

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: mothman on July 29, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

I'm a fat 52-year-old man. You do realise those are just some photos of some pretty strangers I got off the net and not genuine Cabbers. Although, who knows?

mothman

I thought I'd play along. And I'm an equal opportunities party-pooper, able to bore or annoy all ages, genders and degrees of pulchritude.

Clownbaby

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on July 29, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
I'm a fat 52-year-old man. You do realise those are just some photos of some pretty strangers I got off the net and not genuine Cabbers. Although, who knows?

I knew something wasn't right about those photos

Brundle-Fly

Here is an actual pic from last night though.

bgmnts

I was too busy repulsing women to attend.

Sounded like it was fun!

Johnny Yesno

Lost Oliver

Best snog I've had in weeks mate.

Lost the typewriter and my bloody pocket watch in the back of an Uber. And if anyone knows where my top hat got to I'd be most grateful.

olliebean

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on July 29, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
Here is an actual pic from last night though.

The first 6 Doctors have let themselves go. (Apart from 4, he's looking pretty good.)

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Only usable photo from the meet (edited version)

mothman

So 66% of attendees at a meet would prefer not to be identifiable? That's approaching my level of paranoia, that is.

Sgt. Duckie

Those fingers in the bottom left hand corner of the picture just made me soil myself.

Replies From View

Quote from: mothman on July 29, 2018, 10:26:50 PM
So 66% of attendees at a meet would prefer not to be identifiable? That's approaching my level of paranoia, that is.

The identifiable one is the one taking the selfie, while the heads of everyone else are out of the frame of the image.

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: Sgt. Duckie on July 29, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
Those fingers in the bottom left hand corner of the picture just made me soil myself.

When you see it you'll etc etc