Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,780
  • Total Topics: 106,776
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:58:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Loyalty vs short murder sentence

Started by biggytitbo, October 01, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Today I received my 10 year long service certificate from the devil company I work for. As a reward I get to choose from a fabulous array of free (incredibly  cheap) gifts. Those more versed in criminal law may advise me on this. If I were to murder someone when I started this job in 2000 would I be eligible for parole with good behaviour around now?

If so, I feel I made a bad choose 10 years ago.

ThickAndCreamy

Are they only offering you a free MEGA-PACK pack of Tesco value crisps or just a free choice of Technika electronics (only if priced under £15)?

You truly deserve it loyal worker.

To our valued employee 107901,
Lots of Love,
Tesco.
X X X

biggytitbo

I went through all the prizes on google shopping and they range from about £20 to £150. That's what a third of my life is worth. I wish i'd kill my ex girlfriend now, i'd be out of prison around now and without the terrible stigma of having worked for sky.

El Unicornio, mang

Yeah but think about the extra rectal problems you'd have had to deal with

ThickAndCreamy

My Granddad worked for over 45 years as a lift engineer for a single company.

The day before his retirement the company, after getting hassle from the workers wanting to send him off properly, gave him a £200 cheque. My Granddad, pissed at how measly it was considering he worked for 45 years shouted at them infuriated at how little they cared about their employees. After he left the business then cancelled the cheque in response to his shouting and it took threatening a court order to get a £200 reward for spending his entire working life with the same business.

Fuck 'em.

biggytitbo

I was half hoping he'd gone on a murder spree at the end there thicky.

mook

Quote from: ThickAndCreamy on October 01, 2010, 10:07:24 PM
My Granddad worked for over 45 years as a lift engineer for a single company.

The day before his retirement the company, after getting hassle from the workers wanting to send him off properly, gave him a £200 cheque. My Granddad, pissed at how measly it was considering he worked for 45 years shouted at them infuriated at how little they cared about their employees. After he left the business then cancelled the cheque in response to his shouting and it took threatening a court order to get a £200 reward for spending his entire working life with the same business.

Fuck 'em.

after 45 years you'd have thought he'd have sussed that a career in the lift business has it's ups and dow.... pfft.