Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:10:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

what's for breakfast?

Started by mook, October 03, 2010, 01:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginyard

Joy Nktonga

I've got some leftover macaroni cheese that I made earlier and I'll probably re-heat that and knock up a quick and basic scorching hot chilli to go with it. Or I might do that for lunch as I've got some bacon, sausages and black pudding in the fridge and may sort out a "proper" breakfast instead. Not sure yet. You?

tisonlyme

Small Man Big Horse

Fish and chips. Mainly as I'm planning on sleeping through breakfast and brunch, and not waking till midday.

Zero Gravitas

Coffee and cigarettes, possibly two chocolate digestives.

Goldentony

I'm going to eat a load of dry Weetabix out of your gnarled arse hole

Winjer

So far it's been Tesco cheap Australian white wine and Stella.

I fucking love hard-boiled eggs though. Is it wrong to eat more than four hard-boiled eggs in one sitting?

Tea, toast, banana, tea, Milkybar dessert, tea.

Zero Gravitas

Didn't have the biscuits in the end.

alan nagsworth

Offal, washed down with bile.

Serge

presta didwicks

the midnight watch baboon

2 apple sultana cranberry and something else porridges, coffee, juice, painkillers, North by NorthWest

CaledonianGonzo

What the Americans call Grilled Cheese - made with some semi-piccante Tilsiter that I've had hand-couriered in from Switzerland.

MALCOLM

Beans on toast, but not that Heinz shit, the more creamy Branston variety

Fresh, crusty bread for toasting

Zero Gravitas

What about mook? Can he eat solids before midday yet?

Lyndon

Chocolate spread on toast, a banana and some strawberry milkshake. The three 'primary flavours' covered before 10am. Sets up a good day.

chocky909

I'm going to have smoked bacon, scrambled egg and cheese bagels possibly topped with some hot sauce or maple syrup. And to drink... meatballs.

Kapuscinski

Three Weetabix (with milk) and a glass of orange juice. I should probably eat more as I get really hungry around 11am. In fact, I've already had my lunch.

Strawberry milkshake and a Blueberry Muffin.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

All my breakfasts this week have involved waffles or pancakes with much butter and syrup.

dr beat

A cheese, bacon and oyster mushroom toasted sandwich with organic beans and a large grilled tomato on the side, plus orange juice and coffee.  Tasty gorgeous and three of the five a day as well.

mook

^ the other two being a swift wank and a cigarette.

sardines on toast, a glass of milk and pear for me - i didn't get around to having it until 12:07pm, so strictly speaking it wasn't really breakfast, but if you think about it was the first food i had eaten so it still counts a bit. if you are still reading this you really ought to weigh up what is wrong with your life.

mobias

I had Marmite on toast and I was (and still am) in extreme pain as I put my neck out during my sleep last night. This is about the third of fourth time I've done this, god knows what I was dreaming about.

Treguard of Dunshelm

I just had my breakfast and it was a chinese takeaway, with spare ribs, sweet and sour chicken balls, beef chow mein and singapore special fried rice. Mmmm.

gmoney

Quote from: mobias on October 03, 2010, 05:28:46 PM
I had Marmite on toast and I was (and still am) in extreme pain as I put my neck out during my sleep last night. This is about the third of fourth time I've done this, god knows what I was dreaming about.

An enthralling tennis match?

alan nagsworth

Am I the only one who only eats Weetabix with warm milk? It stays crusty too long with cold milk and tastes pretty boring. I don't add sugar or owt, but honestly that warm wheat mush is ideal for getting my head sorted of a morning.

Cambrian Times

Fruit and Fibre. Maybe a glass of fruit juice