Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:15:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shrooms in a plant pot?

Started by Cerys, October 03, 2010, 02:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Just outside our front door is a plant pot with a sunflower in it.  Also a sprinkling of mushrooms that might (and only might) be psilocybin.  How they got there is uncertain, but they're sprouting up quite nicely.  If anyone wants me to take a photo for verification, with a view to ... erm ... taking this hazard off our hands, just say the word.

Edit - in case you were wondering, the reason I haven't taken a photo already is that my camera battery's out of charge.

Big Jack McBastard

Squeeze one of them with gloves, if it bruises blue it contains psilocybin. Don't eat it even if it does, ask an expert first (I am not an expert). You don't want to eat an infected mushroom either (being sick and tripping isn't likely to be pleasant) so maybe it would be best to leave a flowerpot mushroom alone.

Unless the pot is full it isn't enough mushrooms to be worthwhile.

Not an expert, just recalling what I learned during the brief time I foolishly thought I was mentally stable enough to mess with psychedelic drugs.

babyshambler

Cerys