Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:44:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Play Pass - owt worth exploring?

Started by Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead, December 04, 2023, 02:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

I've somehow - probably Black Friday is to blame - ended up with three months' free Google Play Pass. I doubt I'll be renewing. Thing is, though, while it lasts, I have no idea whether there is anything actually worth playing on there - what should I try out while it won't cost me anything?

For reference, I've enjoyed all three Kingdom Rush versions (I don't take "Vengeance" as canon...) and both generations of Auralux. I had fun with the various iterations of Reckless Racing, and - thanks to a recommendation on here - I've more than had my money's worth out of Wreckfest. So, uh, driving games and shorter-form strategy games, I guess. But I'm open to either more of the same or something totally different that you've been enjoying.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Hmm. Just as I suspected. Mobile gaming has succumbed to intrusive ads  and general enshittification, such that there is no longer anything enjoyable to play.

falafel