Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:04:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation IV: The Abyssal Plains

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, April 16, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"I got this chair from Shackleton's you know."

Ferris

A cretin imagines a slightly more miserable world.

Spoon of Ploff

On the last Tuesday of every month Harry looks forward to washing his five Bags for Life.

the midnight watch baboon

A solicitor turns a cartwheel whilst his defendant stares out at the Coventry gloom.

derek stitt

Too excited to sleep at night because you are going to Cymbran in the morning.

BlodwynPig

The Cwmbran they always dreamed of.
The Cwmbran of the future.
The Cwmbran on the global stage.
The Cwmbran as a creative hub for the arts and literature.
The Cwmbran celebrity holiday resort.
The Cwmbran where life begins.

The Cwmbran of REVELATIONS.

https://www.cwmbranlife.co.uk/daughter-spots-her-dad-cleaning-the-windows-of-their-flat-in-a-1960s-photo-of-cwmbran/

dex

Twit 2

A homeless woman's cheek peels off and flaps in the breeze until her partner punches it back into place during the evening's psychosis.

dex

Gregory Torso

A built grandpa butters his teeth with french mustard and puts the old gas mask on as his TV shows the first missile sputtering up into the blood-red dawn skies.

Fucking told you so, he mentally gloats to his dead wife as he gets behind the sofa.

Gregory Torso

During church service, a child is enticed into a cloister by a disbarred member of clergy, "fifty Jesus pence if I can see your sinners wand".

Gregory Torso

Jim and his wife try to spice up their love life with some manure play - really bad watery donkey kong shit - inviting an impressive medley of intestinal parasites and infections into their home.

petril

Ashok closes early, but returns to his shop the next morning to find the till contains 43p more

Pingers

A 23 year old male pulls a wheelie on a mountain bike to impress

An irate man in a duffle coat scrapes his shin off climbing a birch tree to a champagne supernova in the sky.

Spoon of Ploff

There's not a dry eye in the house after a packed theater watches Dan Gant's 47 hour long masterpiece 'The Birth, Life, and Death of a Puddle on the Pavement in Front of My House'

Spoon of Ploff

A man develops an App that will automatically convert all his racist posts into jokes about asparagus.

PlanktonSideburns

An adventuretime Bluetooth speaker full of slugs

Spoon of Ploff

Clive's spirit animal turns out to be his detested brother in law's crippled and abused homunculus. On the plus side it can fart out the Welsh national anthem on demand.

Ferris

Gregory Torso

A veil of bereaved moths over a resting child's face.

Cuntbeaks

Jim Davidson dips his shaven balls in a jar of Hoi Sin sauce and cajoles a labrador into licking them clean.

Again.

Ferris

An elderly John Major happy-slaps an aide.

pancreas

'Murder!' says Mr Blobby. 'Murder most foul!'

"Yah pop music, pop music," says a man leant against a Deal or no Deal fruity, wondering if he should play it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

"what i like to do is get a rat and f....."

Let me stop you right there.

Gregory Torso

A gruff cry of "WANK!" resonates through the rooms at the Tate Modern.

Charles Babbage

Timmy Mallet's Bus Station Sushi Birthday Extravaganza

Curfew - 6:15pm

Glebe

Your girlfriend shags your best mate while you're the in shower wanking and crying.

pancreas

Quote from: Glebe on August 31, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
Your girlfriend shags your best mate while you're the in shower wanking and crying.

+1