Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:14:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Notable Deaths 2024

Started by lauraxsynthesis, February 13, 2024, 02:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauraxsynthesis

I saw we're still posting on last year's thread. And decided to give it a more respectful name than "Celeb" so

gilbertharding

*arrives breathlessly, jumps on bandwagon*

"This cunt notable yet?"

Terence Bowl

Quote40,000 men and women everyday
Another 40,000 coming everyday

Yes Buck but how many of them are notable?

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Terence Bowl on February 13, 2024, 04:44:17 PMYes Buck but how many of them are notable?

Well they're all notarized

imitationleather

Steve Wright has died.

It just seems cruel that he had to go before he got to enjoy his pancakes.

RottonRaddish

Quote from: imitationleather on February 13, 2024, 05:07:48 PMSteve Wright has died.

Serious dyin' (No G)

iamcoop

Steve Wright in the afterlife

baptist

Genuinely upset about this. Loved Wrighty.

SteveDave

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: SteveDave on February 13, 2024, 05:18:24 PMI ran here to say this.
Should have gone to the other thread instead. I was ever so pleased with myself until I opened this one.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: imitationleather on February 13, 2024, 05:07:48 PMSteve Wright has died.

Too many fucking pancakes by the looks of it

gilbertharding

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on February 13, 2024, 02:36:59 PMI saw we're still posting on last year's thread. And decided to give it a more respectful name than "Celeb" so

Are you happy now you've killed Steve Wright?

Terence Bowl

Any allegations emerged yet?

Doomy Dwyer

I remember when Freddie Mercury declared that he was gay and had AIDS and Steve Wright in the Afternoon, not missing a beat, said "Freddie Mercury sang 'I Want it All'', well, it looks like he's got it all now!" as the posse whooped and screeched and shrieked like hysterical baboons. Of course, Freddie Mercury sadly died of AIDS the very next day and Steve, not missing a beat, had to say how sorry he was for his previous crass and insensitive comments as the posse wailed, lamented and gnashed their teeth like sad baboons. It took guts to do that and I've respected Steve Wright, purely in a disc jockey capacity, ever since that day, the day in many ways, upon which the music itself also died, that day.

BlodwynPig

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Theoretical Dentist on February 13, 2024, 09:30:06 PMSteve Wight.

No Barrymore, he's not "alwight" you tedious swimming pool bummed to death incident oaf

Dex Sawash

Inventor of the toaster pastry, Bill "Pop" Tart has died at 96.

touchingcloth

Please, a man has shrived.

Senior Baiano

Quote from: Doomy Dwyer on February 13, 2024, 05:38:41 PMI remember when Freddie Mercury declared that he was gay and had AIDS and Steve Wright in the Afternoon, not missing a beat, said "Freddie Mercury sang 'I Want it All'', well, it looks like he's got it all now!" as the posse whooped and screeched and shrieked like hysterical baboons. Of course, Freddie Mercury sadly died of AIDS the very next day and Steve, not missing a beat, had to say how sorry he was for his previous crass and insensitive comments as the posse wailed, lamented and gnashed their teeth like sad baboons. It took guts to do that and I've respected Steve Wright, purely in a disc jockey capacity, ever since that day, the day in many ways, upon which the music itself also died, that day.

Didn't Gervaise the hairdresser at one point go down with a 'mystery illness'

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Dex Sawash on February 16, 2024, 03:49:13 AMInventor of the toaster pastry, Bill "Pop" Tart has died at 96.
Now the subject of a Jerry Seinfeld movie, of course, though it's unclear how much William Post appears in the film or who plays him. He died of third-degree burns. Nah, heart disease.

SpiderChrist

I never listened to a whole Steve Wright show, but I had a mate who was an upholstery apprentice and who would regale me with choice excerpts about slamming the phone down and all that. Thought it sounded shit (and pretty homophobic in parts) so never bothered with it. Curiously, my Mum asked me if I was devastated by Wright's passing, as she had somehow imagined me to be a fan.

Anyway, lots of folk seemed to like him and I am not glad that he's dead.

non capisco

Quote from: SpiderChrist on February 16, 2024, 09:58:20 AMCuriously, my Mum asked me if I was devastated by Wright's passing, as she had somehow imagined me to be a fan.

He was the Maroon 5 of DJs.

studpuppet

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 16, 2024, 09:52:58 AMNow the subject of a Jerry Seinfeld movie, of course, though it's unclear how much William Post appears in the film or who plays him. He died of third-degree burns. Nah, heart disease.

I do hope he got a comedy headstone, like the inventor of the ouija board did. A slot in the top and a black plastic slider knob at the side.

Jittlebags

Quote from: jamiefairlie on February 13, 2024, 05:24:41 PMToo many fucking pancakes by the looks of it

Serious tossin' - no G.

idunnosomename

Any cunt whos not Steve Wright died yet

Quote from: studpuppet on February 16, 2024, 10:32:24 AMI do hope he got a comedy headstone, like the inventor of the ouija board did. A slot in the top and a black plastic slider knob at the side.

He's getting a tomb in the shape of a Range Rover.

EDIT: Just realised you're not talking about Steve Wright. Either way, all celebrities should have a tomb in the shape of a Range Rover, just so I can save face.

Butchers Blind

Mobius

That sucks :( he was a good bloke