Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:51:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

just had an amazing fucking idea for a CaB meet

Started by madhair60, February 24, 2022, 12:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chas and dave

KAEKOK
0 (0%)
KOAKER
2 (28.6%)
KAOOKK
0 (0%)
KAOOKO
1 (14.3%)
KAAAAKK
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

RetroRobot

flotemysost

I'm not in London on the 13th (well I'll be back that evening at some point, dunno how late though), which is probably a mercy. I wouldn't wish the trauma of hearing me attempt both the Fred Schneider and Kate Pierson parts of Love Shack on any of you.

(My August is pretty busy, but if it's on a date I'm around then I'd be well keen. I am a SHIT HOT bowler when pissed, incidentally.)

Pink Gregory

itsfredtitmus

Would August be good for a Liverpool meeting ya think?

madhair60

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on July 03, 2022, 01:16:51 PMWould August be good for a Liverpool meeting ya think?

I'd try to make it, obvs depends on attendance

bgmnts

DrGreggles

Edinburgh might get in the way, but I might be able to make a northern meet on my way home if the dates work.

bgmnts

Pride Cymru in Cardiff on 27th August. Could be a cool time for a meet for the sheepshagger, wurzel or brum element of CaB.

lauraxsynthesis

Quote from: bgmnts on July 03, 2022, 11:08:18 PMthe sheepshagger, wurzel or brum element of CaB.

Please do the other regions now 🙏

bgmnts

Alchies, junkies, inbreds, toffs, farmers, cunts, bummers and Guernsey.

Pink Gregory

Small Man Big Horse

I can do the 13th, and would really be up for this, I have a terrible singing voice but that never puts me off singing karaoke, indeed the drunker I get the more appalling it will be!