Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:08:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bullseye Christmas Special 1990.

Started by Brundle-Fly, December 14, 2020, 12:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

His Columbo sounded like Eddie Large's Popeye.

Another classic Lisa New page.

petril

Quote from: Glebe on December 18, 2020, 08:16:21 AM
Michael Barrymore's Fawlty was a big part of his early stage persona.

He never really stopped with the John Cleese physical stuff.

To be fair to him, once you're up past about 1.87/6'2" in height anyone's going to look at lanky physical stuff and incorporate that anyway

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Glebe on December 18, 2020, 08:16:21 AM

I think he'd been touring with Jim Davidson in recent times, they were interviewed together on something a while back.

Yes, on GMB. Davro is still completely pissed from the night before and clearly never went to bed. You can smell the beer sweats through the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrfMiZNrVIQ

It'd have been nice if John Cooper took Jim Bowen along on a robbery as a return gesture.

Glebe

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on December 18, 2020, 03:54:28 PMYes, on GMB. Davro is still completely pissed from the night before and clearly never went to bed. You can smell the beer sweats through the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrfMiZNrVIQ

I always thought Jim Davidson was a complete an utter cunt, but it seems that he's a kind, caring humanitarian after all.

RE: Davro's Bognor performance, Cocoon gags about old people are ™ and  © of Peter Kay.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on December 18, 2020, 05:17:11 PM
It'd have been nice if John Cooper took Jim Bowen along on a robbery as a return gesture.

Guess the getaway car would have to be towing a caravan, or if miles from a sizeable stretch of water a speedboat.

petril

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on December 20, 2020, 11:18:50 AM
Guess the getaway car would have to be towing a caravan, or if miles from a sizeable stretch of water a speedboat.

Tony Green as well, just for the moment of the kill

"it's okay, stay calm, take your time..."

"unlucky, it's not the heart, it's landed in the clavicle for thirty pound..."

Glebe

mippy

Caught an early episode of Bullseye on Challenge with two Norn Iron lads on it, who actually did win the fabled speedboat.