Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:54:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cummings attacks Johnson

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 25, 2021, 12:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Even for the Telegraph, this cartoon is pretty revolting:

https://imgur.com/rmt3ncA

Soon anyone who criticises the Government will be called "Captain Hindsight" by the Tory press and supporters. I have to say, anyone who still supports this murderous Government has blood on their hands. It's not just Johnson and his crew, it's everyone who continues to back them from the media barons to the Tory membership.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 28, 2021, 04:45:52 PM
Turns out that Johnson didn't declare where the funding for his refurb was coming from because he had absolutely no idea where it was coming from, which is obviously perfectly normal and absolutely nothing to worry about so leave are Legend Boris alone.

Apparently in Ireland the old Minister of Finance never even had a bank account and claimed any irregularities were "probably from horse winnings".

frajer

Can't expect a hustler like Johnson to keep track of every G.

Do people give me money? Sure. Where is it coming from? Who cares. It all spends.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 28, 2021, 04:47:25 PM

Soon anyone who criticises the Government will be called "Captain Hindsight" by the Tory press and supporters. I have to say, anyone who still supports this murderous Government has blood on their hands. It's not just Johnson and his crew, it's everyone who continues to back them from the media barons to the Tory membership.

And, of course, the voters who say they wanted a change from the out of touch Westminster elite with their noses in the trough, but in reality would have been more than happy enough with another 50 years of Blair, just so long as he said he hated pakis and the poor.

jobotic

Certainly if someone else paid for things I purchased I'd have no idea. So fair enough.

Butchers Blind

Haha! Tories win again. Fuck you, plebs.

Thomas

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 28, 2021, 04:47:25 PM

I agree with everything you say, but I must praise the artist for managing to finally capture Starmer's elusive and memory-proof likeness.

Video Game Fan 2000

I've just realised who Starmer reminds me of. This dildo:

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Thomas on May 29, 2021, 01:28:39 AM
I agree with everything you say, but I must praise the artist for managing to finally capture Starmer's elusive and memory-proof likeness.