Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:37:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your dad’s arse will go in a museum one day up on display

Started by Replies From View, December 28, 2022, 10:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Glebe

Is this going to continue into 2023? Because I will have you banned off the forum.

Replies From View

Quote from: GMTV on December 28, 2022, 10:48:50 AMAn interactive science museum aye

Yep.

Out of reach so it will all be achieved via wonders granted by the push-button age.

Replies From View

The interactive elements of the exhibit will progress over time as funding becomes available.

The first six months of the exhibit will grant visitors some spectacular LUMINESCENCE and BUTTOCK PARTINGS

And there will be REPLICA ARSES for newborns to PROD

Glebe

anton dick

Enter the ArseKiosk® and navigate the arse with the ArseNavVR® Dashboard!

Replies From View

Quote from: anton dick on December 28, 2022, 12:15:45 PMEnter the ArseKiosk® and navigate the arse with the ArseNavVR® Dashboard!

I'm not fond of this because it implies the entire experience can be matched with an online simulation.  Nevertheless they have pressed ahead with it; what can you do.

anton dick

It's not quite indistinguishable from the real thing, but it's improving by the day. 90% of today's technological progress is being funnelled directly into VR Arse (VRse).

Replies From View

Quote from: anton dick on December 28, 2022, 12:32:13 PMIt's not quite indistinguishable from the real thing, but it's improving by the day. 90% of today's technological progress is being funnelled directly into VR Arse (VRse).

Surprises me that it's such a significant amount of funding, but that's the future I suppose.  Gotta keep funding the future as they say.