Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:14:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Perform a sexual act!

Started by popcorn, May 20, 2022, 05:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Ferris

Will I be gifted a horse as a result? This is critical to me.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

that's very very broad popcorn

could you narrow it down please

Ferris

Jittlebags

ugh, ugh, ugh....   There, done.

Lemming

The Dog

In honour of my Dad I'm going to do 'fucking Morcambe and Wise again'.

popcorn

Some really inspiring sexual acts performed so far - thanks all.

Fambo Number Mive

I've done a Reverse Whittacker and a Lengthy Dolby.

selectivememory

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 22, 2022, 05:00:16 PMI've done a Reverse Whittacker and a Lengthy Dolby.

And I'm performing a Steamy Kenneth as we speak!

Lemming

I opened this thread on my phone at work and the knobs of various H.S. Art denizens shot out of the screen and into my face, much to the deriding amusement of my peers. I'm now known as "KNOB MAN". Thanks a lot popcorn. Worst thread ever. Why couldn't the sex acts be scheduled to take place somewhere else? Why in the thread itself? What if a child were to walk in and see... (gestures all around) this?

Ferris

And children probably will see this now, what with the Bumwagon out of commission (thanks in no small part to HS Art's tory council).

They're just bored kids you know, can't blame them really, we were the same at their age.

idunnosomename

It's only acting, not real sex.

Cuellar

Ta-da!!!

Did you enjoy that?

pancreas

madhair60

I've had a small, watery wank

Poobum

Everything I do is a sex act. I sip my tea and you cum with a force that is dangerous to you and the people around you.

Replies From View

Quote from: Poobum on May 23, 2022, 06:06:27 PMEverything I do is a sex act. I sip my tea and you cum with a force that is dangerous to you and the people around you.

> SIP TEA

Poobum

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I just came on your shoes.