Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:27:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

pointless Simpsons screenshot thread (of no value)

Started by checkoutgirl, May 29, 2022, 06:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

Quote from: The Mollusk on July 02, 2022, 12:12:52 PMThe portrayal of Stu's friend as a drab looking bachelor type is so spot on. It's exactly how Stu would dress if he weren't so obsessed with disco.
And a perfect one scene character who was brought back multiple times in Zombie Simpsons because they're fucking goons.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

The Mollusk

Quote from: kalowski on July 02, 2022, 04:04:47 PMAnd a perfect one scene character who was brought back multiple times in Zombie Simpsons because they're fucking goons.

He pops back in for one more scene in the next season (8) as well.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Pauline Walnuts on July 02, 2022, 03:42:59 PMI had a 10 minute giggling fit at that image the other day.

"No I'm not"
one of my favourite bits of voice acting again, the way the dialog overlaps as it escalates is really well done.

Very rare instance of Julie Kavner playing someone other than a Bouvier too

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: The Mollusk on July 02, 2022, 12:59:07 PMThe payoff with Homer's car pulling into the garage with him asleep, the saw hitting him on the head, getting into bed and the alarm immediately going off is fucking sublime as well.

I love how his car has a bit of fence trailing behind it.

rack and peanut

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on July 04, 2022, 02:55:18 PM
"Oh Crap!"
Regularly quote this guy, and I am pleased to see people feel the same way about Homer's dream driving as I do!