Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,797
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:23:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

SOMEBODY likes yogurt! (working as a supermarket deliverer)

Started by cheesebot, March 12, 2024, 10:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

Quote from: cheesebot on March 12, 2024, 02:25:37 PMDid a 16 drop introductory ride-along yesterday evening, and one of them had a ferrari parked on his drive. He didn't want his weetabix though. We went through some areas where you'd have thought waitrose would have been the absolute bare minimum, but as my driver said "These lot didn't get rich by spending money."

I love the idea you can "get rich" by shopping at a slightly cheaper supermarket. If rich people don't shop at Waitrose because they're tight and normal people don't shop there because they can't afford it then who does?

Buelligan

All the illegal immigrants matey.  Students and unmarried mothers.

Uncle TechTip

Make sure to replace 40% of the order with shite I would never dream of buying.

cheesebot

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on March 12, 2024, 04:33:08 PMMake sure to replace 40% of the order with shite I would never dream of buying.

we don't pick it - we just have to put it back on the shelves when we get back instead of going home...

steve98

I've used ASDA Delivery for years now and have no complaints; the Drivers, by and large, don't want to chat; and that suits me. Why are they all guys though, I've never had a female driver?

imitationleather

I have had women deliver from Tesco but it's a very rare treat. Same with one bringing your Uber Eats.