Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:10:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Peter's Mad Thoughts 2024

Started by non capisco, March 12, 2024, 11:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

I work for a visual effects company that uses these grey/chrome balls on film shoots to aid in matching light direction

Today I had the strong urge to walk around the building all day licking one like it was a lollipop and saying "Mmmmm.....yum yum. Have you tried these? They are delicious." to see if I could convince someone I was having some kind of breakdown.

Bum Flaps

Well, don't keep us hanging...what flavour are they?

non capisco

*Limmy voice* It tastes......of FUCK ALLLLLLL!

Underturd

You must not be licking it hard enough.

Jerzy Bondov

I thought your mad thought would be using the ball to bash someone's head in because that's what mine would be

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Get two of them, run around waving them in people's faces and throwing superhero poses everywhere and call yourself Mirror Boy. Or The Orb.

Captain Crunch

Getting the urge to bellow "my wallet's gone! My wallet's gone!" in the planetarium. 

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Bum Flaps on March 13, 2024, 12:01:20 AMWell, don't keep us hanging...what flavour are they?

tongue obviously

Norton Canes

Shaxberd

I was expecting you to say that you were wondering if it would fit up someone's arse. I consider it a near certainty that someone, somewhere, has tried it.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Put the entire thing up your arse, stick end first. Ask people if they'd like their fortune read, and if they're like "Ooh, yes please!" say "Ok, let me consult my crystal ball", then drop your pants and squeeze out just the mirror ball.

Actually, can you remove the stick bit? That might make this a bit easier.

Vodkafone

Funny you should mention this non capisco, I've been having a mad thought recently of wanting to lick people's bald spots. Not actually wanting to lick them, but really strongly thinking about wanting to. Another reason not to attend a CaB meet.

non capisco

Quote from: Vodkafone on March 13, 2024, 09:08:21 PMAnother reason not to attend a CaB meet.

I'd say you'd be surprised how (mostly) hirsute those actually are.

PlanktonSideburns

Only need one for it to be a very akward night tho

flotemysost

Often eat a banana in the morning while en route to my office and have more than once thought about mindlessly and unceremoniously mashing one into the face of an oncoming passer-by, not even stopping or turning around, just blithely striding onwards as the bewildered victim wipes potassium-rich mulch from their face going "why, why"

Obviously they'd be having the last laugh because that'd be my breakfast banjaxed. I did once see someone on the Tube (irl) eating a banana and the last bit toppled out of the peel and did a sad little tumble to the grubby carriage floor, and its owner let out a dejected "huh" and then caught my eye and started laughing uncontrollably, a moment I probably still think about more than is normal.

thenoise

Quote from: non capisco on March 13, 2024, 09:12:22 PMI'd say you'd be surprised how (mostly) hirsute those actually are.

Really? Fuck. How phimotic?

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: thenoise on March 14, 2024, 08:02:33 AMReally? Fuck. How phimotic?
Considerably more so than Flotes' fellow commuter's banana.

dontpaintyourteeth

Someone did a tweet saying they'd found a baby fox and that the fox rescuers were on their way and I had a weird urge to quote tweet it going "the fox has since been humanely destroyed"

Icehaven

I live on a canal and have to fight a daily urge to throw anything and everything into it. My phone, my keys, the TV, the cat, everything.

Vodkafone

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on April 18, 2024, 10:48:21 AMSomeone did a tweet saying they'd found a baby fox and that the fox rescuers were on their way and I had a weird urge to quote tweet it going "the fox has since been humanely destroyed"

Worse, someone at work once put up a message saying they'd returned from their honeymoon in Tuscany "full of pizza and pasta", and I had to literally walk away so I didn't reply with "and cum, obviously".

Work ≠ CaB

dex

Was working on the Feeder Road, Bristol today and the irrational urge to just jump into the canal came into my headspace. Considering how anal my company QHSE policies are, having a debrief afterwards would of been excruciating.

GoblinAhFuckScary