Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:58:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

James Corden pub

Started by Dimbleby, March 14, 2024, 10:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimbleby

I've just popped for a solo pint at a north London pub and who plonks himself down on the table next to me? None other than the James Corden.

I'd like to know what you'd do in such a situation?

Vodkafone

"James, great to meet you in person after reading all those tributes to you on cookdandbombd.co.uk"

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Dimbleby on March 14, 2024, 10:36:43 PMI'd like to know what you'd do in such a situation?

Fuck his shit in.

shoulders

poodlefaker

grim looking battle, like a works canteen. where is it?

jobotic

Dunno but I'm pretty sure I saw Paul Merton at St Pancras today. Is he very tall?

H-O-W-L

Spoiler alert
GAVLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[close]

Dimbleby

Quote from: poodlefaker on March 14, 2024, 10:51:54 PMgrim looking battle, like a works canteen. where is it?

Primrose Hill. I've left now. Princess of Wales to be precise (stay strong, Kate).

frajer

Pray god it's not karaoke night.

Dimbleby

Quote from: jobotic on March 14, 2024, 10:57:09 PMDunno but I'm pretty sure I saw Paul Merton at St Pancras today. Is he very tall?

Corden? No. 5'9 at a guess. While trying to squeeze between the tables he knocked the chair immediately to my left into me for a good few seconds. Pretty dire spatial awareness on him

JesusAndYourBush

Shout someone elses catchprase at him. I suggest "Garlic bread?!".  Nothing winds up celebs more than being wrongly identified!

Butchers Blind

"Oi! Remember that time you dressed as a cat? Twat!"

Icehaven

Is that water he's drinking? Tight bastard.

Sebastian Cobb

Ask him if the Popbitch story about him completely ignoring his wife and child on a business class flight is true.

Oosp

BlodwynPig

Jimmy no mates orders a water and spends the night heckling customers from his empty table

madhair60

wait until he goes to the toilet, follow him in, and look at his dick

BlodwynPig

"Where's all your Hollywood mates now, big man?"

Shaxberd

Say "mate, you know who you look like? James Corden!" and then absolutely refuse to believe him when he says he is James Corden.

Icehaven

Ask him if he's James Corden and when he says yes ask him what it was like working with Matthew Horne, and if he's still in touch with him and if so could he possibly get you his autograph.

dissolute ocelot

You should break into loud song. See if he joins in or tells you to shut up. If he tells you to shut up, have a go at him for being a killjoy hypocrite. If he starts singing say, "Nah mate, I'm fine on my own." If he ignores you, start dancing on his table.

dontpaintyourteeth

He's probably gone home by now, guys.

dontpaintyourteeth

I FUCKIN HATE JAMES CORDEN SO MUCH THAT IT GIVES ME ENERGY. GAAAAHHHHH

thr0b

dontpaintyourteeth

I am, of course, exaggerating for comedic effect. I could never let the existence of a famous person bother me that much. Not even that fucking cunt Corden.