Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:38:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 2 - DoesNotFollow vs TheGingerAlien

Started by DoesNotFollow, July 25, 2023, 12:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 31, 2023, 08:24:28 PMYea I'm retracting all my votes for ferris also

Ferris is going to have negative votes at this rate :(

Ferris

DoesNotFollow

Thanks for the well wishes. I wouldn't have been able to do a return on this one so happy to cede the match to GingerAlien.

sevendaughters

just reading over these as I missed it at the time but Timpsons Dining Experience has knocked me into another galaxy

touchingcloth

Ferris

touchingcloth

Unlike you. Getting votes, that is. I.e. getting absolutely no votes, as in zero points to Ferry, some points to cloth. Hope that cuts deep. Ahahaha, you mug, I hate you.

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

Cerys

touchingcloth

Cerys

Ferris

I'm going to HawkEye on this one: point of clarification requested, please (via @touchingcloth) - which WimbleWronger has received 1 or more votes in the most matches in a single tournament please? Has anyone topped the effort of Ferris '23?

From memory, I've picked up votes in at least 5 different matches from the 2023 tournament, which I suspect is an unassailable record though I'll leave it to the officials to confirm. I may even have scored in more than 5 matches this year.

touchingcloth

Yeah, voted as PLAYER MOST WORTHLESSER THAN TIM HENMAN.

Ferris

Spoken with all the limp bitterness of an early '00s Pete Sampras. Very much your role in WimbleWrong proceedings, I feel.

touchingcloth

We've just been DMing and agreed that you've lost Wimblewrong 2024 and your score is minus a hundred.

Ferris

Sliding into the depressing impotence of a late '90s Andre Agassi. Stop now, before it is too late*.

*Greg Rusedski circa 2008