Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:39:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your Wikipedia mission for the weekend

Started by Replies From View, May 28, 2022, 07:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Is to plant reference to this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_(TV_series) - and How 2 especially

into this:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_(greeting)

In a manner that results in the edit never being undone.

PlanktonSideburns

Replies From View

Replies From View

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Replies From View on May 28, 2022, 11:22:17 AMIt says it was last edited on 22nd May.

That's when I did it

It's right there, next to the aside about that Quantum Jump song

Disappointing you didn't read the article properly, but I understand, and accept your apology. I consider this matter closed

Replies From View

You have failed in your mission and now I am opening it back up to everyone else.

PlanktonSideburns

Replies From View

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on May 28, 2022, 01:18:55 PMClosed, replies.

Excuse me you did a bad job.  Therefore will you vacate the premises please.

Glebe

Replies From View

Is this it, then?  The end of the first scene of this film?  PlanktonSideburns tells lies and is instructed off the premises, and Glebe wanders onto the set and checks his phone.

Thanks guys, really excellent work.

Replies From View

I feel there is nothing for it.  I shall unpack my trusty pack of whistles that only one specific person can hear for each whistle, whatever that's called.

First whistle:  *whistles popcorn*

Second whistle:  *whistles Ferris*

Third whistle:  *whistles shiftwork2*

Step forth, the old gang.

Replies From View

Just putting all my whistles away again in their complex wallet system, as they have been blown and I no longer require them to be out.

Replies From View

Complex folds of leather, very elaborate, a bit of a faff.  Whistle here, whistle there, and that whistle goes in that bit.  Couple of other whistles I never bother with are around the back.

Poobum

Been to the libraries and written your nonsense in all of the wikipedias with permanent marker. Hope the prize is good!

Uncle TechTip

On a serious note, the Wikipedia entry for Breakfast Time still needs improving and any efforts here would be appreciated by the community.

We need:
  • MUCH more biographical info on Selina Scott and Glyn Worsnip
  • accurate average timings for the weather forecast, Russell Grant's Stars and the Green Goddess - scour Youtube for proper data
  • FULL list of title sequences this time please - we missed off Stonehenge, River Thames and Tractor, unbelievably. There are others.

We can't let the memory of this great show fade, we need to build it up for the next generation.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 29, 2022, 09:45:37 AMIs this it, then?  The end of the first scene of this film?  PlanktonSideburns tells lies and is instructed off the premises, and Glebe wanders onto the set and checks his phone.

And YOU run off to the sound of 'Chariots of Fire (Main Theme)'!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 29, 2022, 04:11:59 PMAnd YOU run off to the sound of 'Chariots of Fire (Main Theme)'!

I haven't done it yet, have I.  I'd save something like that until the very final scene of all.

PlanktonSideburns

Glebe

PlanktonSideburns

Surely that's a photoshop of yours glebe

Glebe

PlanktonSideburns

The winters on the left's face is tremendous

Glebe

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on May 29, 2022, 06:34:56 PMThe winters on the left's face is tremendous

Mike's looking fairly pleased with himself an' all!

PlanktonSideburns

Why does he have stigmata

(Replies you can leave now, me and glebe will lock up, your thing seems to have run out of steam)