Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:32:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Alexei Navalny dead

Started by Blinder Data, February 16, 2024, 12:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

druss

Quote from: convulsivespace on February 17, 2024, 04:33:22 PMRegrettably, it's coming out that while in prison Alexei Navalny joined Hamas.
Mistranslation, he actually just "enjoyed hummus". Tragic misunderstanding.

idunnosomename

I hope Vova is getting some good timeouts for his mental health while running Russia with all the wild accusations he had something to do with this sad event. Couldn't have been further away!

#HeadspaceForPutin

thugler

Quote from: Memorex MP3 on February 16, 2024, 02:28:59 PMPeople have kinda quietly stopped caring about this guy right? Even with that acclaimed documentary a year or two ago I heard relatively little about him in a good few years. A lot of embarrassment upon realising he was fucking awful, maybe.

Curious to see how he's presented over the next couple of weeks, focusing on his death as an outrage to try and divert attention away from Israel feels like something the democrats could put a lot of energy into.

Not that his treatment hasn't been horrific etc.

He's evidently not got great politics very clearly in that doc, it's hardly glossed over.