Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,785
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:26:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

10 years since this slag

Started by Dex Sawash, February 24, 2024, 10:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

signed up for cookdandbombd forum. Don't think any active users share the same date but see that @AllisonSays was a few days ahead of me.

Skimming pages before after, I see @Lemming @Kelvin @Nice Relaxing Poo @chutnut and the @great_badir (who respawned but I think no longer posts)

How large of a chunk of your life have you pissed away on cookdandbombd forum.

n.b. if you intend to send me a tin or alumin(i)um gift for the occasion, the links in my profile are all made up for lolz

shoulders

QuoteHow large of a chunk of your life have you pissed away on cookdandbombd forum.

Hahahaha
Haha

...ha

Sebastian Cobb

Best Wishes from all the lads on the Ark Royal!

Buelligan

Remember when it was all fields round here.

lauraxsynthesis

25th anniversary of CaB this August, folks! Thinking of the weekend of 17 August for a meetup in Belfast.

Quote from: Dex Sawash on February 24, 2024, 10:49:24 AMHow large of a chunk of your life have you pissed away on cookdandbombd forum.

Desolation.

When I got a new phone two years ago I didn't know my CaB password so made a new account with a very similar name. I cheated death by cloning myself, like a Star Wars baddy.

AllisonSays

Here's to ten more years of whatever it is we're all doing!

jobotic

Get ten years under my belt this September. Hope I make it!

hamfist

Approaching 18 years served. Christ.

Love you Dex. Looking at a little sailboat next week, might finally become a sea-cunt.

phes

Dex Sawash

Quote from: hamfist on February 24, 2024, 08:51:34 PMApproaching 18 years served. Christ.

Love you Dex. Looking at a little sailboat next week, might finally become a sea-cunt.

nice one

x

TheAssassin

Butchers Blind

I'm old enough to remember when it was funny.

lazyhour

Damn, it was my 20th anniversary on here on the 7th of this month, and I failed to mark it. 

Love this place.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Dex Sawash on February 24, 2024, 10:49:24 AMHow large of a chunk of your life have you pissed away on cookdandbombd forum.

Wanton abuse of what I think is still a gold member perk, the worse offenders:

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth1058d 22h 26m
mook974d 23h 56m
selectivememory965d 22h 0m
Old Nehamkin950d 19h 7m
imitationleather897d 22h 14m
Blumf889d 16h 16m
biggytitbo861d 4h 14m
Zetetic825d 6h 48m
Replies From View789d 1h 58m
Consignia758d 5h 42m

My stats

QuoteTotal posts 561

QuoteTotal time spent Online 1h 11m

lauraxsynthesis

Replies From View has clearly earned the break he's on

Is someone organising an intervention for Claude? Or a prize?

non capisco

INCOMING SINCERE POST
I was gonna say "too many hours than I care to mention!!!!" or similar but the fact remains this place has enriched my life, led to real life friendships and boundless amounts of cultural discovery and long may that continue.

selectivememory

selectivememory

That's actually horrific. What the fuck? I don't even post that much compared to a lot of you.

selectivememory

Anyway, cheers to Dex, a certified GBOL for sure.

Ferris

It'll be 7 years in May. You get less for agg assault.

salr

13 years and 5 months a (mostly lurking) member. Think I was just reading the site/forums for a few years before that without an account.

Found this site while I was looking for information online about Chris Morris. I think the site was linked to or mentioned in a wikipedia article on him.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: selectivememory on February 24, 2024, 11:48:11 PMThat's actually horrific. What the fuck? I don't even post that much compared to a lot of you.

There are worse sins:

Top 10 Posters
Shoulders?-Stomach!106,061
Replies From View97,489
biggytitbo87,604
BlodwynPig79,898
Glebe58,599
Buelligan47,189
Sebastian Cobb46,191
idunnosomename43,304
Cerys42,273
mook36,792

Top Topic Starters
Replies From View2,636
Glebe2,470
Shoulders?-Stomach!1,975
itsfredtitmus1,786
Neil1,488
poo1,476
Fambo Number Mive1,464
madhair601,427
biggytitbo1,184
Small Man Big Horse1,139
popcorn1,115

I did once do a visualization that the big commenters numbers are mostly accounted for my arguing with each other, can't find that thread now though.

Midas

canadagoose

Just missed my 13-year CaB anniversary. It's a fair chunk out of my life. Apparently I've spent over a solid year online here, which is... eye-opening

Armed Traffic Warden

Quote from: selectivememory on February 24, 2024, 11:45:33 PMFuck me, I did not need to know this.

If you're true to your name, you don't have to know it for long.

buttgammon

Coming up to 18 years here next month - that's over half my life!

The Sun are doing a countdown.