Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:32:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Drop the dead lion

Started by Butchers Blind, February 26, 2024, 11:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDaneeka

Should put Tony Todd covered in bees from Candy Man 2: Farewell to The Flesh on the squeezy bottles.

They should put a massive bee shitting out tiny lions and each lion is saying "it's made of cum!".

idunnosomename

is it a dolphin in a bathtub?

idunnosomename

I wish to complain about this lion what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Oh yes, the, uh, the British Gold... What's, uh... What's wrong with it?

I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. He's dead. And he's COVERED IN BEES!

Vodkafone

Has anyone else experienced the indescribably awful smell of the Tate & Lyle factory at Silvertown in East London? Part metal, part burnt rubber, part hitherto unknown alien stench. Zero parts food smell. You could believe that syrup was made from necrotised goblin semen. A rotting lion with all bees in it would smell much nicer.

Buelligan

Quote from: DelurkedToHelp on February 26, 2024, 08:47:29 PMA missed opportunity for "Est 1883 Purring Boring"

FTFY.  New one's utter shite in comparison.  Will not buy again.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Vodkafone on February 27, 2024, 09:59:17 AMHas anyone else experienced the indescribably awful smell of the Tate & Lyle factory at Silvertown in East London?

One of the bleakest bits of the city I've ever visited. And I used to live in Woolwich.

Vodkafone

Quote from: The Mollusk on February 27, 2024, 02:03:04 PMOne of the bleakest bits of the city I've ever visited. And I used to live in Woolwich.

I once went for an Iain Sinclair-esque walk around the Royal Docks in the late nineties, way before any development of the area had been done and it was indeed bleak as fuck. Unlike Sinclair, I didn't know of any hermetic local poets or criminally insane second hand book dealers to give it a cultural gloss. I remember the planes taking off from City Airport seemingly only feet above our heads and the alien genital stench of the sugar works. Then we drank some Stella in a murder pub in Silvertown. I don't remember why.

Dex Sawash

What other food/products have strange and gruesome images* as part of logo/packaging?

*items found in grocer's meat case don't count

Glebe

Vodkafone

Glebe

Captain Z

Dry your eyes, mate
I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up
Plenty more lions in the jungle
Wee heeheehee weeoh aweem away

Glebe

Quote from: Dex Sawash on February 28, 2024, 10:11:22 AMWhat other food/products have strange and gruesome images* as part of logo/packaging?

*items found in grocer's meat case don't count
I once saw some meat-flavoured instant soups, from somewhere in eastern Europe I think, with photos of raw meat on the packaging. Maybe that violates the grocer's meat case clause but it seems counterproductive to put raw meat on the packaging of anything other than raw meat.

Mostly not very gruesome, but here's a whole blog full of advertising and packaging featuring animals joyfully inviting you to eat them like the pig (or whatever it was) from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

Gurke and Hare

Glebe

"Look love, we only wanna see if humans have honey inside like lions do!"

Buelligan

Glebe