Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:57:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wanting to remove someone's head for animal cruelty

Started by Rev+, March 15, 2024, 12:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkoutgirl

But what is the most cruel animal of all? Ironically it's the businessman, in his suit and tie. Why would someone say glis glis instead of just mouse? What kind of bullshit is that? Making people google stuff. It's you that should starve to death in a humane trap in someone's loft mate.

madhair60

touchingcloth

Quote from: checkoutgirl on March 15, 2024, 04:13:15 PMBut what is the most cruel animal of all? Ironically it's the businessman, in his suit and tie. Why would someone say glis glis instead of just mouse? What kind of bullshit is that? Making people google stuff. It's you that should starve to death in a humane trap in someone's loft mate.

Glis glis aren't glis glis, they're technically dorglis glis.

dontpaintyourteeth

Underturd

Poobum

River dolphins aren't dolphins, is a mad world.

touchingcloth

Goldentony

Underturd

Goldentony

ooh ferrequin the glis glis has subsumed the childrens matching new balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Vegetables

I was imagining a glis glis was a kind of monitor lizard for the first few posts of this thread; simultaneously feeling sorry for it and surprised they made humane traps for those

madhair60

Underturd

Just been looking it up and you're right, they're protected so can only be rem9ved by a licensed pest controller. And if that's not bad enough when you trap an animal using a humane trap you're responsible for its welfare. So shop the bitch.

madhair60

Goldentony

yeah go to the police and report them and they'll hand it off to the Toytown division

touchingcloth

madhair60

Underturd

madhair60

Underturd

Endicott

Googled titmouse and discovered everything leads back to the B-52s.

madhair60

Quote from: Endicott on March 15, 2024, 05:01:02 PMGoogled titmouse and discovered everything leads back to the B-52s.

I'll give you fish
I'll give you candy
I'll give you everything I have in my hand
Give me, give back my mouse!

"Hello is that the council? I've got glis glis in me loft... what do you mean just eat it?"