Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,803
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:13:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lost season 4

Started by Ginyard, January 29, 2008, 02:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginyard

Someone else must like this series. Its almost here. I don't know if anyone follows the mobisodes they've been putting up but the last one was a seriously decent teaser to wet the appetite.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/lost-mobisode-13-so-it-begins.html

Anyway, I'm amped for this season given the quality ending of the last one.

Artemis

Aye, it did end well, didn't it. And I expect the next season will open well, too. That's something they've always been pretty good at. The litmus test will be whether they can sustain the quality consistently throughout the season; that's something they're always been pretty poor at.

Identify Christmas Ahoho!

The first few episodes of season 3, the first 'section' of the season in fact, fucking sucked last year. Hopefully their 8 episode restriction due to the strike wont handicap them too much. When does it start back then?

Anyone got a link to the rest of those 'mobisodes' (hate that term)? That site doesn't look navigatable.

alex

Quote from: Identify Christmas Ahoho! on January 29, 2008, 04:11:06 AM
Anyone got a link to the rest of those 'mobisodes' (hate that term)? That site doesn't look navigatable.

Here's gogle cache rapidshare links and it's due back on the 31st, can't wait :)

Bookmark shareminer.com, it's fantastic for all sorts of media

Ja'moke

Right can we have the spoiler guidelines, mainly for my benefit because I usually end up fucking up.

1. After a new episode airs in America we are allowed to discuss that episode in as much detail as we like without putting things in spoilers.
2. Any information regarding future episodes, this includes information revealed in the next episode previews will have to be put in spoiler tags.
3. Theories can be posted but if they include information that you know is to be revealed in future episodes that have yet to air, they must be put in spoiler tags.

Like I said, this is basically for me, rather than anyone else. But I think those rules are fair.

terminallyrelaxed

Ja'moke

Quote from: terminallyrelaxed on January 29, 2008, 01:13:53 PM
Has it started yet?

Starts this Thursday in America and is on Sky One here on Sunday.

Love how there's 4 bulletpoints to spoilers. Ja'moke for King of The Board~!

Ja'moke

Has anyone checked out www.find815.com yet?

It's a new alternate reality game, like the Lost Experience. It's pretty cool, it follows an IT technician who works for Oceanic Airlines who goes searching for the whereabouts of Oceanic Flight 815 on which his girlfriend was a flight attendant.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-01-30T09%3A37%3A00Z&max-results=8

A nice little page allowing you to see all the mobisodes.

And if you've not watched #13 yet... makes for a great little 'lost' moment to set the scene for the new season.

Artemis

I'm glad they've decided on a finishing point, but it's a bit disconcerting that it's not for another three seasons, isn't it? I mean, that basically means they're not going to get off the island for at least two seasons. Kind of spoils the fun a bit. At least in Prison Break they leave half way through.

Edit: Just spotted that tag. Now look what I've gone and done.

chocky909

Quote from: Artemis on January 31, 2008, 01:01:14 AM
I'm glad they've decided on a finishing point, but it's a bit disconcerting that it's not for another three seasons, isn't it? I mean, that basically means they're not going to get off the island for at least two seasons. Kind of spoils the fun a bit. At least in Prison Break they leave half way through.

Edit: Just spotted that tag. Now look what I've gone and done.

Well, they sort of got off the island at the end of the last season so they are moving the goalposts as they go.

Ginyard

They had a flash forward at the end of the last episode so I'm guessing that's setting a trend alongside realtime and flashbacks.

Ja'moke

Yeah they showed Jack and Kate off the island at the end of Season 4 so I imagine we'll get more flash forwards like that.

I'm trying to keep completely spoiler free this season, I think the first episode spoilers are out there but I've been avoiding them at all costs.

Artemis

Quote from: Ja'moke on January 31, 2008, 11:27:49 AM
Yeah they showed Jack and Kate off the island at the end of Season 4 so I imagine we'll get more flash forwards like that.

I'm trying to keep completely spoiler free this season

Well you've already ruined the end of the upcoming season for me. Way to go. ;)

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: Ja'moke on January 29, 2008, 05:34:19 PM
Starts this Thursday in America and is on Sky One here on Sunday.

Ta.

DistantAngel

Don't you mean Season 3?

I'm trying to keep completely spoiler free this season, I think the first episode spoilers are out there but I've been avoiding them at all costs.
Ditto.  Apparently there are some really big, confirmed spoilers doing the rounds, so I'm avoiding everywhere at the moment.

Ja'moke

Yeah I meant Season 3, trust me to make that mistake.

Beck

For some reason I thought Lost aired Tuesdays. Does this mean the caps doing the rounds are balls, then? Seemed to be only on sites that didn't have comments, and without several dozen people violently prodding out the word "FAKE" with a geyser of exclamation points coupled with threats on the uploader's family, I really don't know how to tell when something's illegit. Not that I'd start wankering on about it in here if I had seen it - screeners should require at least nine sets of spoiler tags, I'd say. That way people can overpower their spoiler-viewing urges half-way through.

Pogue Mahone

I think the first episode, The Beginning of the End, is airing tonight at 9PM EST in the US and Canada. Any alleged episodes online by this stage are almost certainly fakes. There is some sort of recap episode, Lost: Past, Present and Future, scheduled to be aired at 8PM EST, so I'm guessing the first episode proper will begin immediately after that.

Beck

Oh good - it was going too slowly anyway.

EST, eh. Eastern Time, yes? GMT minus five... Right, so it'll finish at 3 in the morning... Well, sod staying up, I'll grab it in the morning. Actually fairly excited about this - I'd decided to wait until the series finished then watch them all in an epic sesh, what with recent chunks of series being so fillerful, but I don't think I can wait. I hope it isn't balls.

Uncle TechTip

Yup 2am here - keep up with US TV 'airings' at http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/

Ja'moke

Is tonight's first episode on for 2 hours?

Pogue Mahone

Quote from: Ja'moke on January 31, 2008, 11:37:44 PM
It's tonight's first episode on for 2 hours?

There's a recap episode on first.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Pogue Mahone on January 31, 2008, 11:40:34 PM
There's a recap episode on first.

Ah right, so when the advert says "The two hour season premiere", they are just counting the recap episode as the first hour?

Pogue Mahone

Erm, I assume so. Is that an advert for Sky's broadcast you're talking about? The recap episode is on Sky One at 8AM on Saturday morning and is being repeated on Sky Two at 6PM on Sunday evening. The first episode proper is then showing at 9PM on Sky One as far as I can make out. You'll find airing details, times and dates on Lostpedia, but be careful not to wander in too far; I'm sure it's full of spoilers. The main page seems safe enough though.

Ja'moke

No that was from the advert on ABC.

Pogue Mahone

Yeah, in that case I guess the advert's referring to the combined recap episode and first episode proper, both of which are an hour long.

chumfatty

Anyone managed to see this yet and could PM me in the right direction? I got some sloooowww doenlaods goin at the mo and they'll probably be fake.