Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:31:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fucked up MSN conversations

Started by weekender, June 13, 2004, 01:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr David V

Funny? Moderately. Real? Well the way I see it, there's either one very gullable American teenager, or a forum full of very gullable adults. Hm...

a bald avuncular jew

Quote from: "Dr David V"Funny? Moderately. Real? Well the way I see it, there's either one very gullable American teenager, or a forum full of very gullable adults. Hm...

Did you know that the word "gullable" isn't actually in the dictionary?  No...really...  Tacit.

Horrible unfunny prank.

Dr David V

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"Did you know that the word "gullable" isn't actually in the dictionary?  No...really...  Tacit.
Really? I could have sworn that I saw it... ooh, you!

(falls over)

Cerys

No, he's completely right.  'Gullable' isn't in the dictionary.

Dr David V

Oh right, there's an 'i' in it, isn't it. Heh, heh heh, heh.

IGMC.

danielreal2k

Initially a funny idea, but you went a bit OTT.

I doubt she would call the police or believe in it that much, but if she did they would probably track your email, IP  just hope you havent registered your name and address to any of those.

hencole

One of the most cuntish things I have ever read. Well done. : (

Sort of trick a couple of witless teenagers would do. But its alright 'cos you was drunk.

Oh dear, I appear to have found rather a lot of that very funny indeed.  In particular:

Quotei hope i don't kill myself before the weather gets too nice

I'm a bad man, aren't I.  I'm desperately trying to disapprove, if it's of any consolation to all you nice types.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Yeah I agree. He should have stopped long before she thought he'd just topped himself. That was fucking disgraceful, but most of the rest I found very funny.

hencole

Yes it would all be very funny if it didn't invlove a real person of an impressionable age. The fact that you even mention bleeding vaginas and multiple rape is bad enough on its own (and potentialy dangerous for yourself) without the the rest of it. Would you have done it in normal life? Of course not, but it's fine to cowardly type from acroos the Atlantic because you don't get to see the harm it can course.

Perhaps this is just another wind up, which would be an even weirder thing to do.

Purple Tentacle

hencole

Now that was a funny windup.

pillockandtwat

Oh fuck. Some of the people on this forum are complete twats.

And that, to me, feels like a restrained understatement.

gazzyk1ns

"It's the moralometer, reading zero morals per head..."

Almost Yearly

What's a MSN?

As far as I can ever gather, it's a place behind the bogs that stinks of piss, where the grubby little children whisper behind their hands about the goings on in fine blue sky places like CaB. Sometimes one of them breaks away from their shadowy huddle, comes across to the sunny side of the playground and says something like "that girl with the bogeys fancies you," or "ga22y thinks you're over-confident." I think it's probably best ignored. I always think Motor Cycle News when I see it mentioned anyway.

smoker

that's annoying. it's tight as fuck, but very funny and i can't balance the two out. maybe you could contact her again and apologise, then everyone would feel better.
or maybe you could tell her sgt. gary raped you. and then have him contact her and suggest meeting for a drink to discuss ana's problems.
or not

falafel

Now I'm just struggling to work out who you're taking the piss out of and why...

Meh. I give up.

a bald avuncular jew

Quote from: "smoker"that's annoying. it's tight as fuck, but very funny and i can't balance the two out.

Are you fucking joking?  Let me clarify for you:  A young teenage girl was tricked into thinking her mate had been raped, and was about to kill herself, just so two drunkards could amuse themselves for an hour or so... Does that make it any clearer?  What sort of an idiot finds this funny bearing in mind what the victim of this sordid little prank was put through?  For fucks sake.

smoker

pretend it's not a real girl, and that you know it's one of their mates. then it's very funny, the words and phrases they use. now read it as weakbender claims it is, which is with a real girl, and it's harsh.

a bald avuncular jew

Quote from: "smoker"pretend it's not a real girl, and that you know it's one of their mates.

"Pretend it's not a real person having their feelings cruelly dicked around with...then it's hilarious!!!"

Timmay

I *think*, he's saying that it's a wind up. No? I could be wrong though. Prepares coat, stands at the door ready...

hmm... what's that suspicious stuff from weekender in the  "yet another test thread" in website  whines?

Silver SurferGhost

Christ On A Bike, three pages, some of you must have been born yesterday.
It was very funny in parts, but not half as funny as the reaction is. Hmm, I  wonder whose approach that reminds me of...

Anyone interested in investing in some property abroad, then? It's not a timeshare scheme or anything, honest.

Quote from: "Silversufer ghost"It was very funny in parts, but not half as funny as the reaction is.

Yes, this is all hilarious...

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "9"Silversufer ghost
Who's that, then? You were just too outraged by all this to spell it properly, weren't you?
I therefore rest my case, or I give in.

Whichever suits you most.

*makes a high-pitched wheezing sound which somehow resolves the whole situation*

Silver SurferGhost

And weekender laughs maniacally in his mountain lair as he turns brother whore against brother whore....

unless 9 is a lady and then it gets more complicated

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns""It's the moralometer, reading zero morals per head..."

It's "Its thermoralmometer, reading just two morals per head..."

If he did make that up, then he is more brilliant than I previously thought. Plus, I'm relieved he didn't actually do that to a real 12 year old girl.

a bald avuncular jew

Quote from: "Silver SurferGhost"Christ On A Bike, three pages, some of you must have been born yesterday.
It was very funny in parts, but not half as funny as the reaction is. Hmm, I  wonder whose approach that reminds me of...

Anyone interested in investing in some property abroad, then? It's not a timeshare scheme or anything, honest.

Err, they said back on page one that this happened and that it's not a wind-up.  So if they were lying about that, then that's not clever or anything, it's just lying.