Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:48:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cambridge CaB meet. June. Who's in?

Started by madhair60, May 16, 2022, 01:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadagoose

25th is my preference, for what it's worth.

canadagoose

Quote from: canadagoose on May 18, 2022, 12:24:42 PM25th is my preference, for what it's worth.
Anyone else for that date? A show of hands? If we do then maybe Madhair will get his bum out.

Spoon of Ploff

Stoneage Dinosaurs

shoulders

25th then. I just got permission from a family member to sleep in their spare room that weekend meaning you basically have to now agree to that date purely for my benefit. Ball is in your court madhair.

madhair60

I am sure that is fine for me. I don't do anything except go to CaB meets

DrGreggles

25th is the one date I definitely can't do - unless plans change.

shoulders

Perhaps pancreases confuso-meet a week earlier can still happen.

canadagoose

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 19, 2022, 10:50:41 PM25th is the one date I definitely can't do - unless plans change.
I guess, like Shoulders suggests, the other meet a week before can still happen (as well as the 25th)? There must be some other 'whores who can make that date too.

shoulders

Quote from: madhair60 on May 19, 2022, 10:48:41 PMI am sure that is fine for me. I don't do anything except go to CaB meets

Looking to get trains and that bought asap.

Mr. madhair sir, maestro, please can I ask is one of the meets going to be on 25th June?

shoulders

canadagoose

My best pal will also be coming on 25th if that's OK? If the meet goes tits-up we can have a nice wee day in Cambridge at least.

shiftwork2

Right, so there are several Cambridge meets happening without any agreed dates.

Which fillet is responsible for this?

Flouncer

Stoneage Dinosaurs

canadagoose

Quote from: shiftwork2 on May 20, 2022, 09:20:07 PMRight, so there are several Cambridge meets happening without any agreed dates.

Which fillet is responsible for this?
I honestly think it would just be easier when organising meets if it was just one date and then you can either make it or can't.

Anyway, 25th mate

shoulders

madhair60

we're doing the meet on the 25th

i will happily meet anyone in cambrige any other weekend more or less for some other meet, but my meet is the 25th

cheers

canadagoose

Booked a hotel (near Stansted airport) for the night of the 25th now. Definitely going. Very exciting.

Twit 2

I should probably be able to come to this meet thing you have now.

madhair60

Quote from: Twit 2 on May 23, 2022, 07:08:10 AMI should probably be able to come to this meet thing you have now.

fucking wicked

madhair60

MAYBE INTERESTED:

madhair60
shoulders
canadagoose
The Mollusk
non capisco
The Midnight Watch Baboon
Spoon of Ploff
DrGreggles
Stoneage Dinosaurs
SpiderChrist
Pancreas
Twit2
Shiftwork

canadagoose

Quote from: madhair60 on May 23, 2022, 04:46:04 PMMAYBE INTERESTED:

madhair60
shoulders
canadagoose
The Mollusk
non capisco
The Midnight Watch Baboon
Spoon of Ploff
DrGreggles
Stoneage Dinosaurs
SpiderChrist
Pancreas
Twit2
Shiftwork
You can also add @mechanical_lobster to that list although he's not been active on here for a while. All our tickets are booked and ready to go.

madhair60

quality - can't wait to see you. I'll call the Blue a tiny bit nearer time and see what the story is about a table for say 12ish. It should be fine though

canadagoose

Quote from: madhair60 on May 23, 2022, 05:25:41 PMquality - can't wait to see you. I'll call the Blue a tiny bit nearer time and see what the story is about a table for say 12ish. It should be fine though
Sounds good, we should be getting into Cambridge about 1.15 so will be there soon after.

madhair60

usual start time is 2pm so let's stick with that

Spoon of Ploff

bought my train tickets. don't eff this up

canadagoose

For anyone else who wants to come to this, plane tickets to London Stansted are quite cheap. Not very green but still.

poo

shoulders

Still haven't pulled the trigger on train tickets cos prices are wank