Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:04:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Racing Driver's Bare Arse Raises €50k For Charity

Started by Huxleys Babkins, May 25, 2022, 05:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-valtteri-bottas-weird-bum-photo/10310255/

QuoteAlfa Romeo Formula 1 driver Bottas stayed in the United States following the Miami Grand Prix, taking time to travel with his partner and professional cyclist, Tiffany Cromwell.

Bottas posted a picture to his Instagram showing him swimming in a stream in Aspen, Colorado, with his bare bottom poking out of the water.

The stir it caused on social media prompted Bottas to collaborate with photographer and creative Paul Ripke to do a special one-day-only run of prints of the photo for charity.

Over 5,000 people bought a copy of the print, helping to raise more than €50,000 for charity.

Asked how it felt to know that 5,000 people would own a picture of his bum, Bottas admitted that it was "weird".

"I still haven't signed any, maybe in autograph session tomorrow [Sunday], maybe I'll see some," Bottas said.

"I was seeing some photos of people taking pictures, some have it in their living room or kitchen or bedroom.

"What is incredible that that's like the power of social media. Like we got €50,000 for charity in 24 hours with a picture of somebody's bum like this.

"It's crazy. I don't quite get it. But, you know, we make good."

Fair fucks, Valtteri's got a pretty nice Bot-Arse. You'd be proud to have it hanging up in your lounge.

bgmnts

Wonder if it will crack a million quid by next week.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Bottas? Botties, more like.

We do have exemplary buttocks.

Wonderful Butternut

Beagle 2

shoulders

Beagle 2

Why is it not fine for Nigel Mansell to get his cock out then? Why is that not fine?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Inspector Norse

This time next week the arse will have a knighthood and a daughter selling cash-in merch.