Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:47:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

glebe went to bed with dogshit on his hands and it’s still there

Started by Replies From View, November 28, 2021, 07:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on November 29, 2021, 06:43:15 PMAnd least it's just my hands and not MY BREATH.

You started this, bro!

How would you know if it's not your breath.

Glebe

Replies From View

My breath is in my mouth, idiot.  You're thinking of pub furniture.

Replies From View

Glebe

I 'doughnut' think this thread is very good, eh readers?

READER'S VOICE: I would agree with that it's not up to Replies' usually standards.

Replies From View

Another new morning:  hello fresh wintry air, hello rising sun, hello dogshit still on glebe's hands

Replies From View

at which moment will those hands and that dogshit begin to operate as one organism?

Replies From View

I know you can't teach an old dog new tricks and all that, but glebe could you at least wear a shirt that informs people you have dogshit on your hands?

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on November 30, 2021, 08:48:38 AMWhat of it?

It means people will know to stay away from things you have handled and not shake your hands and things like this.

A simple t-shirt or sweatshirt with an easy to read font.

It's about thinking about society for once and not just yourself.

Replies From View

Glebe

Replies From View

Replies From View

Morning everyone, hello glebe

Will you be wearing text today glebe

Replies From View

I see there's been no variance re the dogshit side of things glebe

Maybe about time to wear the text, wouldn't you surmise?  glebe?

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Glebe

Don't understand how people care do much about me going to bed with dog shit on me hands. It's none of you your business.

Replies From View

glebe, oh hello glebe

It is our business because you are fragrantly tumbling your fingertips upon all the community utensils.

Just put on the sweatshirt will you.  People need to know what's going on so that once you have vacated an area it can be immediately sterilised.

wosl

The sweatshirt will have to be tumbled in the wash, I'm afraid.  It appears to have dog doings on it

Replies From View

fuck's sake

glebe why won't you just wash your fucking hands.  You are causing such consternation with - look - dogshit where glebe's hands were on the back of that chair

and see the door handle.  now I'll bet loads of people have dogshit on them

Replies From View

The Dog

Don't see why I should be associated with shit at all. I'll be getting hundreds of PMs now from all Globe fans 'oh, can we have some of that special dog shit for our hands please' its not right.

Glebe