Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:42:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rontos Chips: a life in pixels

Started by poo, January 07, 2022, 06:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: checkoutgirl on January 11, 2022, 11:36:50 AMSqueezing out the last drop.

How racist of you to even be remotely thinking of stubby yellow penises right now.

I hope you feel deeply ashamed

TheGingerAlien

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Mr Farenheit

RONTOS: There are three horses, they walk into a bar. The bar is quiet. The landlord, who is a robot like me, says~

ROY: HEY! Leave the jokes to me, Rontos.

ROY: Here's a thought...

ROY: Now, there are some very strange people...

frajer

You walk into a bar and you go up to order a pint but there's already a pint waiting for you. The barman points to a corner. "That one's on him."

You look over and see a familiar 5-foot yellow pill sitting at a corner table, who lifts his own glass in a salute of camaraderie.

"Fucking good bloke that Rontos," you think as you take your first sup.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 11, 2022, 03:25:02 PMRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Blowing off in a guy's arse (or as I like to call it, Saturday night).

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on January 11, 2022, 06:52:00 AMCatchphrase was a training ground for budding animators who later went on to work with Tim Burton

Little known fact: Danny Elfman wrote the theme tune!

That's OBVIOUSLY not true! But Hans Zimmer DID write the Going for Gold theme which is bloody weird.

TheGingerAlien

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 11, 2022, 03:25:02 PMRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Irritating a bystander and being delighted about it

Replies From View

Glebe

hamfist

Goldentony

rontose dude im super bummed

END THIS ABERRATION OF MY CODE

no, just stand there a second while they guess now, now mike you buzzed in -

is it two americans

no, no again not the idea of the show there is it

I HATE THIS

well just shut up and do your job! you have to stand there quietly and ye cant even do that, I used to be funny you now, you'd never know having to read this shite and bounce off a computer potato

QUIET

and Jim Davidson gets Generation Game, and EVERYONE knows he's a twat

plays Wheel Of Forrtune Theme by hacking mainframe

right turn that off, Mike, what was that again

two americans

aye right yeah give him the point

TheGingerAlien

frajer

"Rontos auditions for FilmFour adaptation of Lemmings"

Also I don't like seeing him have human teeth, very unnerving.

Cuellar

It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually in his mouth

Replies From View

Quote from: frajer on January 12, 2022, 09:07:38 AM"Rontos auditions for FilmFour adaptation of Lemmings"

Also I don't like seeing him have human teeth, very unnerving.

Nobody ever said he wasn't a human.

Replies From View

Surely this one isn't "blow up"?  His action isn't "blowing".

I'm hoping it's something to do with making something float in an immobile, emotionless fashion.

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 12, 2022, 10:30:37 AMSurely this one isn't "blow up"?  His action isn't "blowing".

I'm hoping it's something to do with making something float in an immobile, emotionless fashion.

Just had to look this up again... The correct answer is apparently 'banged up'!

frajer

Quote from: Replies From View on January 12, 2022, 10:29:18 AMNobody ever said he wasn't a human.

More machine now than man. Twisted, evil, yellow.

idunnosomename

what a cunt

Replies From View

PlanktonSideburns

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

Ray Travez

Replies From View

Lowered into place exactly like a bowling pin, so:

BOWLING FOR COLUMBO

Glebe

ROY: I'm having that nightmare where Ghost Rontos floats down onto the bed again love!

ADA WALKER: Calm down Roy. You can the therapist all about it. Just 'say what you see!' (in the dream).