Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:11:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cambridge CaB meet. June. Who's in?

Started by madhair60, May 16, 2022, 01:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

The Mollusk

The Mollusk

Ugh please excuse my last post on the previous page. Head was in a dodgy place yesterday, lot going on at the moment. Very tired and emotional.

madhair60

good meet, all went fine except for the lady I said "hello what is your name" to and got a deserved look of fear and contempt, if you are reading I apologise I was extremely high.

canadagoose

I've not posted here yet but I did want to say I enjoyed the meet, even though I didn't have very much to say. It was great to finally meet you all, including Shoulders' partner who stopped me getting sunburnt. Getting back was a bit crap due to my first flight being delayed, but thankfully my second flight was also delayed so I made it. Got some duty free in the end, which made it all worth it ;) No but seriously it was good fun.

madhair60

Quote from: madhair60 on June 26, 2022, 11:08:53 AMgood meet, all went fine except for the lady I said "hello what is your name" to and got a deserved look of fear and contempt, if you are reading I apologise I was extremely high.

i keep thinking about this and having anxiety attacks

shoulders

Not as much as her eh, readers of the forum