Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:15:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

*WIBBLY WOOP WIBBLYSKEEP* That's not where the cart goes, sir

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 19, 2022, 08:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Attila

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 19, 2022, 10:41:56 AMReally country-ass motherfuckers call them buggies which is an affectation I have embraced to annoy my wife.

I grew up in northern Delaware with two Baltimore-raised parents (city mom, Middle River dad). My mom called them grocery buggies. Never heard carts til I moved away from home, and then trolleys when I moved to the UK.

That's it, just a fun random fact. (Not country, but definately redneck via my dad)

BritishHobo

I can't stop watching these. This guy has nerves of steel. I just love watching these things escalate. There is something conpelling about the fact that it would just stop if they put the cart back, but they end up arguing about anything other than the cart.

He is a fucking maniac though. There's a not very nice one where there's a guy who is clearly on edge, and who seems to nearly crack when this absolute nutter does his standard fat joke.

EDIT: Actually that video was horrible and contrary to the opening line of my post I have now stopped watching these.

Fambo Number Mive

I can understand why most people dont want to put the cart back as it feels like you are giving in to someone behaving like a prick. Of course they have behaved badly by not putting their cart back correctly and blocking disabled spaces or risking the cart rolling into a car, but his approach is not aimed at getting them to put the cart back, he wants confrontation.

They are quite addictive videos but each time I finish one I feel a bit dirty and feel sorry for the people he confronts. Even though a lot of them are selfish dicks he is really obnoxious. As are many of his fans who comment on his YouTube videos.

The Woody Show website sells Car Narcs fan t shirts and stickers. 

BritishHobo

Yeah I've learned my lesson from other YouTubers who do entertaining but occasionally dodgy stuff - not going near the comments. Bet there's not a shred of empathy in there.