Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:44:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm off to Hollywood!

Started by Ferris, February 20, 2024, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

Quote from: Glebe on March 04, 2024, 12:36:39 PMYou can be too! Get that pop bubbling!

THIS JUST IN: Shock as Ferris's new manager is boiled, mashed and stewed! Is this the end of the road for the troubled Hollywood star?

Glebe

frajer

Fresh shock throughout Tinseltown as Ferris reveals he's seen the Coyote vs Acme film and says "the only crime is it wasn't binned from a further height. Absolute dog eggs."

😱😱😱

Ferris

I'm forming my own group of Hollywood bad boys but I'm a bit stuck on the name.

Rat pack has been done and the frat pack is already taken so I'm thinking the hat pack? Or maybe we do lots of talking and we're the chat pack? It's a challenge.

popcorn

Ferris

Was gonna ask you to join but I won't now.

popcorn

popcorn

Wait I've got it

Fanny Pack.

Ferris

You're definitely out, it'll be me frajer, Glebe and selectivememory.

I reckon like "the cool dudes" or something?

Ferris

Well we'll be the core members but yer kalowskis and touchingcloths etc will be considered members on the Wikipedia page, depending on the projects we work together on.

popcorn

all right let's find out, frajer, Glebe, selectivememory, do you want to join my gang (Bum Boys / the Fanny Pack) or Ferris's rubbish celebrity gang.

Ferris

You're not even in Hollywood so it'd be a shit gang for idiots

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Sadly Ferris is now yet another sad victim of Hollywood, a burnt out husk selling his hoop on Sunset Boulevard for bags of Quavers. A cautionary tale about the perils of fame.

Ferris

That's Elderly Sumo Prophecy also out of the gang.

You'll never work in this town again.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I don't need your fucking gang, I'm creating my own. Mums going to sew patches onto the back of our leather jackets and everything.

selectivememory

Quote from: popcorn on March 04, 2024, 10:37:53 PMall right let's find out, frajer, Glebe, selectivememory, do you want to join my gang (Bum Boys / the Fanny Pack) or Ferris's rubbish celebrity gang.

I have to go with Ferris, as he said if I joined his rubbish celebrity gang I could be his butt double in Ferris 3: Ferris Wins the World Series!

Glebe

I don't want to join the gang.

Ferris

Bang goes your associate producer credit.

Ferris

Update: Sam Rockwell has agreed to join my gang but he needs help doing the badges and sewing.

frajer

frajer

frajer

Just got into a scuffle with Chalamet, need gang backup NOW

Ferris

Scooter is out of battery so I've left that on charge and nearly at the bus stop now. I'm on my way.

Edit: Rockwell says he can't do gang stuff on Tuesdays (or Saturdays after lunch) so don't think he's coming but that's alright. Just remember for future scuffles we'll be a man down if it's on a Tuesday or Saturday afternoon. Try to scuffle later in the week or early on Saturday if you can, just so's we're full strength.

frajer

Just got fucked up by Paul Atreides.

He says I'm his personal popcorn bucket now.

Ferris

Got confused about all this Chalamet business and duffed up Finn Wolfhard by mistake. He's probably not going to join now.

Pink Gregory

"well there's nothing in the rulebook to say that Ferris can't compete in a game of football..."

kalowski

I wouldn't normally share private messages but I have to share the one I just got off Ferris

QuoteDeer Kalowski,
I am off to holleewod and think it wuld be grate if you cud join me i have an idea for a wonkerworld things ware we can make loats of stuff from the AI and we coud make some money do you no any umper lumpers coz we can bring them to and then trust me we are in the munny.

frajer

Knock-off Wonka? No wonder Chalamet gave me a drubbing!

Ferris

Me and Finn talked it out - we've decided that we're out of the gang. We just can't live that cycle of violence any more.

I hope you can all respect my decision.

Poobum

Florence Pugh has gone and joined Popcorn's gang but has majorly misunderstood and has just done a drive-by on a Ferris Wheel.