Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

World of Pub - gone from YouTube?

Started by Oosp, February 28, 2024, 11:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oosp

Has that bollix couchtripper deleted World of Pub from his YouTube account? It was there yesterday but it seems to have vanished (along with the other comedy shows he had). Any leads?

Thankfully, Michael Cumming has all the episodes on his Vimeo channel: World of Pub - all episodes

Furthermore, if someone knows a geezer who can point us in the direction of the goods - in decent quality, say - don't be shy. Yes mate. No mate. Nice one

madhair60

i have it in avi form, can upload? is it just the one six-episode series?

edit: PM sent

prelektric

With the rate at which he was uploading full "upscaled" episodes from all kinds of shows, it was only a matter of time before he got hit with the copyright smeg-hammer. Well, that's what I assume has happened.

Unfortunately, the videos that remain on the channel expose his other erm... opinions.

TheMonk

Really annoys me that so much of this stuff that gets ripped down is just impossible to get legitimately. I understand you can't just steal others work, but it feels like burying so much history out of pure bastardry when it's not commercially available is a massive dick move.

thr0b

Quote from: TheMonk on February 29, 2024, 11:19:13 AMReally annoys me that so much of this stuff that gets ripped down is just impossible to get legitimately. I understand you can't just steal others work, but it feels like burying so much history out of pure bastardry when it's not commercially available is a massive dick move.

And this is why you don't put it on YouTube. There's plenty of other places happy to host copyright material. Just you won't get the clicks and presumably ad revenue for someone else's work.

purlieu

I have this on DVD, must rip it to the old computer. If anyone's interested etc.

Also yeah it's fucking incredible skill awesome cool mate.

Mr Banlon

phantom_power

This is why I always download these sorts of things so I still have them when they inevitably get booted off

madhair60