Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:08:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tim Key’s poetry programme returns on 19 March!

Started by Tiggles, March 04, 2024, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiggles

I'd heard a new one was finally coming but now it's all on the BBC website and everything.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2024/12/tim-keys-poetry-programme

Really looking forward to this. The show kept me sane on my daily walks around my flat in lockdown one, when I was living in Spain and not allowed to go outside for anything other than going to the shops or seeing a doctor. I'm ready for a new dollop of petty fighting with Lord.

lazyhour

Led Souptin

Really looking forward to this!

Dunno if this is a spoiler or not but
Spoiler alert
sam campbell
[close]
is playing a character in one of them.

EDIT okay it's clearly not a spoiler as it's on the BBC page. Merchant too!

QDRPHNC

Thanks for the heads up, love this thing, can't wait to hear the new stuff.

Tiggles

lauraxsynthesis

Led Souptin

Spoiler alert
youve dashed my phone into the mirr-roar!
[close]

mrpupkin

Somewhat relevant moan: on the BBC Sounds app all the past episodes of this are now in one big chronological list with no indication of series, so you have to work it out from the broadcast dates. Also they've dropped 'Late Night' from the title. Country's on its arse.

Tiggles

Quote from: mrpupkin on March 20, 2024, 11:10:28 AMSomewhat relevant moan: on the BBC Sounds app all the past episodes of this are now in one big chronological list with no indication of series, so you have to work it out from the broadcast dates. Also they've dropped 'Late Night' from the title. Country's on its arse.

Spoiler alert
And there's no actual 'poetry', either!
[close]

Operty1

More annoying, i had downloaded the 'Tim Key's Late Night Poetry Programme series 1-4' on Audible. But it doesn't seem complete, with more episodes appearing on BBC Sounds under the title 'Tim Key's Poetry Programme'. I thought i would check what was missing, but Audible list each episode as Chapter 1, Chapter 2 etc, not as episode names, so can't compare them. Unless there was a series 5 before this new episode? 

Edit - just seen there was a series 5, the Audible collection also doesn't have the Xmas special.

Ron Superior

Enjoyed the first episode, but the second episode was great.

Love how the heighten things and even the most straight characters get their chance to shine.

Great to have it back.