Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,803
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:23:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Did Howard....

Started by monkfromhavana, March 13, 2024, 04:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senior Baiano

Steve Tyler was actually due to appear in an episode as Clegg's estranged son, unfortunately it never happened because of touring committments

Fambo Number Mive

Maybe they should have done LSTW After Dark where Howard and Marina got it on.

I don't think many of the couples in Last of the Summer Wine were having regular intercourse. I doubt Barry and his wife were, for example.

Matthew Dawkins Jub Jub

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 15, 2024, 02:18:59 PMMaybe they should have done LSTW After Dark where Howard and Marina got it on.

I don't think many of the couples in Last of the Summer Wine were having regular intercourse. I doubt Barry and his wife were, for example.

There was that episode with Barry and his Ben Wa balls...

jenna appleseed

Still can't get over the fact they made it officially canon that Compo dropped dead with a smile on his face after Nora Batty finally 'showed him her stockings'.

frajer

At least he got to go peacefully, with a smile on his face.

Not screaming in fear like the passengers in his bathtub.

Glebe

Quote from: chocolate teapot on March 15, 2024, 02:05:22 AMIt's implied Clegg and Marina had sex in a lift.

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on March 15, 2024, 04:23:09 AMeasy mistake to make but you're clearly misremembering the classic claymation short A Grand Day Out

Elevator muzak: