Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:14:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Toast of London [split topic]

Started by Spongo McChongo, January 15, 2022, 09:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Watching the 4th ep in the first series and whe  Toast is looking through a book of uniformed women the faces are blurred out, anyone explain this

Ray Travez

Also rewatched this episode last night. I expect it's either because they're real women (who haven't given permission for their image to be used), and Toast was preparing to masturbate, or just to create the impression of seediness for the scene, in a similar way to the masseur's genitals being pixillated.

Cbeers, makes sense. I wouldnt mind Toast masturbating over me.... still one can only dream

SteveDave

I happened upon a stag film from the early 90s and the heavy set male lead kept his black sports vest on throughout. I kept expecting Ray bloody Purchase to interrupt. He didn't though.

Quote from: SteveDave on January 16, 2022, 08:08:15 AMI happened upon a stag film from the early 90s and the heavy set male lead kept his black sports vest on throughout. I kept expecting Ray bloody Purchase to interrupt. He didn't though.
Was he fucking Rays wife

SteveDave

I'd have to look again to doublecheck.