Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:16:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If You Could Send A Five Word Message To Anyone In History

Started by Dr Rock, July 03, 2022, 08:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willbo

dissolute ocelot

Kankurette

Klaus von Stauffenberg: use more bombs, Hitler 'splode.
Attila the Hun: get your nose checked out.

Virgo76

Quote from: Mr Vegetables on July 06, 2022, 12:08:50 AMNo, you have to send the message into touchingcloth's past; you've gone and put it into their future by mistake
Ah!

Replies From View

Quote from: Virgo76 on July 03, 2022, 04:02:15 PMA bit pedantic but he actually couldn't have ducked as he was wearing a corset to alleviate back trouble. Had he been able to duck, he'd have ducked after the first bullet (which was non-fatal).

in other words he actively chose a nice bit of back-stiffening action over being safe from a gun

he had all the information and made the choice he made whilst fully informed

superthunderstingcar

Quote from: Replies From View on July 06, 2022, 05:55:54 PMin other words he actively chose a nice bit of back-stiffening action over being safe from a gun

he had all the information and made the choice he made whilst fully informed
Especially considering all of the five-word warning messages that had just arrived.

Fr.Bigley

Noodle Lizard

To: Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Kankurette

Paul Calf

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 03, 2022, 11:10:12 AMtim berners-lee: the internet was a mistake

[Tim Berners-Lee to you}: I didn't invent the internet.

dissolute ocelot

Kankurette

Emiliano Sala: STAY OFF THAT FUCKING PLANE.
Amy Winehouse: soft drinks only, dump Blake.
Lostprophets: Watkins fucks babies, sack him.
Sheffield Wednesday: give your goalie a testimonial.
Colleen Rooney: you're too young for Wayne.
Diego Maradona: stay off the gak, shorty.

Stigdu

Stonefish

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Stonefish on July 07, 2022, 03:41:04 PMGeorge W. Bush: Bin Laden Determined To Strike
Ah but Bush knew that was coming, thanks to a message from the future, and let them destroy the WTC to provoke a war with Iraq.

superthunderstingcar

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on July 07, 2022, 07:00:53 PMAh but Bush knew that was coming, thanks to a message from the future, and let them destroy the WTC to provoke a war with Iraq.

I dunno about Bush, but Prince knew.

pandadeath

To former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, yesterday: Avoid Nara; dodge a bullet.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Goldentony

JFK reading the phrase 'ARSE TIT VON PENIS BOLLOCKS' just as he was about to shit his back out the wrong end would be alright

imitationleather

superthunderstingcar

dissolute ocelot

Dr Rock

Tom Moore - Charity Alleviates The State's Responsibility