Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:58:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My nudity

Started by popcorn, February 19, 2020, 03:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

You just can't let it go, can you?

You just can't accept it when a man embraces his bodily freedom.

Glebe

All I know is that a sheep has escaped. It is nude, and proud of it.

Glebe

Any nudes news? It's been awhile since we heard from the Naked Sheep!

popcorn

Yesterday was very windy and my underpants were blown off my body and into the neighbour's garden.

Glebe

Put that fleece back on!

popcorn

Oh, pardon me. Do you object to my taking responsibility of my personal pleasure?

Glebe

Cover up, for goodness' sake!

selectivememory

Quote from: popcorn on October 11, 2023, 11:30:53 AMOh, pardon me. Do you object to my taking responsibility of my personal pleasure?

No, that's quite alright. So will you have still or sparkling water, sir?

popcorn

Oh, I'm sorry, everyone. Do you find something hard to swallow about my newly opened erotic boutique?

Glebe

popcorn

I break down barriers of what it looks like to be empowered and harness a unique embodied sensuality. I will not have my narrative changed.

selectivememory

Quote from: popcorn on January 11, 2024, 12:18:45 PMI ... harness a unique embodied sensuality.

Nah, I've seen all of Glebe's bums, and he harnesses an embodied sensuality that is identical to the one you harness

popcorn

stop changing my narrative!

Glebe

popcorn

They call me the Eroticism Genius.

popcorn

Consider making time for erotic intimacy from now on.

popcorn

Not only do I wake up looking good as fuck but My ab line is MORE defined than i've seen it in ages... Like damn i look GOOOD. It's like 14 year olds me wet dream (i was an obese teenager and loved taco bell)

Glebe

We can't respond as we are quietly getting on with our work.

Poobum

Those yoga poses, they really show off the tendon, the muscle. Such great definition. You're popping. My, my, my.

popcorn

Quote from: popcorn on October 25, 2023, 12:02:05 PMOh, I'm sorry, everyone. Do you find something hard to swallow about my newly opened erotic boutique?

The erotic boutique is now closed.

Glebe

This sheep still nude?

pancreas

Last edited: 24 March 2024 by Barry Admin

Quote from: popcorn on March 24, 2024, 12:29:12 PMThe erotic boutique is now closed.

Are you still fulfilling existing orders? I ordered a silk [REDACTED] designed that an extremely young [REDACTED] could use to excite my [REDACTED] with a free [REDACTED] to catch any consequent blood and [REDACTED].

popcorn

Oh they've been filled all right. They've been filled right up.

Ferris

This whole concept is reductive as compared to the stuff I've been coming up with.

It's pathetic

Russ L

Mutton undressed as lamb.

popcorn

I won't be told what to do by a robot of the patriarchy.

pancreas

Guys, I think this has gone on long enough. Shall we ...

... DRESS him?

Glebe

Wish this guy would put some fleece on. If he keeps it up it'll be mutton f'suppa!

(Mash 'im!)