Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:52:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Massive tits

Started by biggytitbo, February 25, 2011, 08:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

I like a nice set of tits as much as he next man, but I just don't get this obsession some men have with masisvely oversized tits. Is it some kind of mental illness? It seems incredibly unhealthy to me, as it does causing some women to mutilate and even kill themselves in order to live up to some incredibly warped larged titted ideal. Where does it come from? Because I see those very large titted women and just think they look both incredibly ridicluous and freakish and inevitably mentally quite  damaged.

Please detail your thoughts about MASSIVE tits here, you perverts.

Lee Van Cleef

I agree.  Tits the size of footballs are just wrong and I can't see how they can provide any pleasure, if anything I would imagine they'd make intimacy more difficult.

buttgammon

For me, comically oversized breasts are a turn-off if anything. I can take a lot of pleasure from small, shapely breasts but anything that looks like it requires a bicycle pump is taking it too far.

But to be fair, arses are more my thing anyway.

Eis Nein

Still Not George

I kinda know what you mean. Even normal women with bigger boobs can be a bit too much to handle - one particular partner of mine was ludicrously well-endowed and liked climbing on top, which resulted in a sort of landslide effect. It was a little terrifying seeing those huge things swinging around. But for the most part, women with natural giant boobs tend to have big ribcages and broad hips to put them in perspective, and that I can definitely see the appeal of (insert Christina Hendricks pic here).

I think you're really talking about the hideously-thin-with-gigantic-fake-tits thing, aren't you? With its extremity being the sorta-medium-sized-but-with-tits-the-size-of-a-sofa thing. I have never, EVER understood the appeal of either of those. It's just... unpleasant looking.

biggytitbo

I'm certainly talking about women who had had 'enhancments' to make 'em ludicrously big.  What on earth possesses them beyond tryng to appeal to a certain group of men who think that oversized freakishness is attractive? Its a big mystery to me, and I just feel sorry for them really, because they've mutilated themselves in order to attract some of the biggest cunts in the world.

Lee Van Cleef

Quote from: buttgammon on February 25, 2011, 08:15:48 PM
For me, comically oversized breasts are a turn-off if anything. I can take a lot of pleasure from small, shapely breasts but anything that looks like it requires a bicycle pump is taking it too far.

But to be fair, arses are more my thing anyway.

buttgammon

I'm never leaving this thread again!

Christina Hendricks isn't 'oversized' by my standards anyway - she's au natural.

Depressed Beyond Tables

A nice set of proportionate teardrop shaped tits do me.

Saucer51

I admit to being somewhat top-heavy and I find having large baps can be a strange experience. What I mean is, they can have a strange affect on some people. Males and females stare. Some go out of their way to get a good look. Most people couldn't care less, but I think it's a certain type of person who seems unable to stop locking their eyes onto them. I love them and hate them, mostly I'd rather have them small, if only to get more tops to fit me nicely. People such as Jordan who go to the lengths of enlargement and still feel the need to stick them out by arching their backs amaze me, as if they only feel defined as a human being with large ones.
There's one middle aged woman who used to work at the same company as me and she had a strange little ritual she'd play out whenever she saw me. Head down, hand up to the brow trying to hide the fact that her eyes were locked almost feverishly onto my chest. I don't think for a second there was sexual element to it, she just seemed unable to "get over" the fact that I have a large chest. I also had an experience not so long ago where a group of fortysomething women were walking behind me in the town centre. I had no coat as it was muggy and then it began to drizzle. "She's not wearing a coat." one of them said. "She's just showing her tits off" muttered another. Yet if I had a fat bottom or a fat belly, no-one would accuse me of showing those off. Breasts are odd. And our perception of them and their owners appears to be unique.

P.S As I read what I've just typed, I realise that two incidents which bothered me were from female attention. Perhaps male attention is to be expected or even excused. I clearly am more concerned with female attitudes to my chest.

AsparagusTrevor

I generally like a nice C or D cup, and nothing that's been stretched to breaking point with silicone and looks like a squeezed ballbag.

mycroft

Has anyone else found an inverse ratio of breast size to personality/sanity? It could be my own poor experience, but I've tended to find the larger-breasted lady has often found her norks to pretty much be personality substitutes. And been worse in bed. My weakness for E-cups has proved a disappointment on too many occasions. Hurrah for the perky French breast, says I.

I don't want to generalise, mind you. Again, it's probably down to my own shite experience in the field.

Zero Gravitas

Eurgh, how can women look like sexy hairless boys if they have breasts?

Perverts.

I recently admitted on this forum, and since breaking up with a modestly-proportioned girl I maintain this stance even further, that I am no longer a fan of anything beyond a pert and shapely B-cup. Aesthetically, with clothing, BANGERS look brill but on a practical basis, the fleshiness repulses me and the movement is farcical. I like taut, perky, arched back tits, not heaving, bouncing bosoms. An ex had what I would consider the perfect tit (x2), a splendid 34C and the rest of the body matched up but after time, even they seemed excessive and occasionally daft, especially in certain positions. I disliked seeing them roll around when she was on her back, it distracted the eye to the point of meaninglessness in the same way that a particularly bright set of headphones takes you out of the song with superfluous detail in the hi-hats. They felt good pressed against my chest, in the hand or gob or buffeting an oiled throbber. They were admirably keen for clamps, whips and ropes. All great stuff and I also quite loved the girl. Unfortunately, past a certain point, I found them dull, lifeless and simply pendulous. Daft. When I found a girl with what I now consider the perfect B, I was initially a little disappointed, like when you listen to a pair of headphones which are all about the mid-range. They seem slightly underwhelming in their mainstream presentation but committed attention shows that they're not only responsive and immediate, they're fit for almost any purpose, never relinquish their grasp of form and are representative of so much more than 'more is more'. Also, the girls tend to be more athletic/flexible/try harder/less thick/less complacent/less predictable/call me 'daddy'.

Smaller-breasted ladies, I get you.

Rapiest post I've ever made.

Still Not George

Bosto, I dread to think what's going to happen if you ever have kids. Half your sex life will dissolve overnight.

Is this the 'daddy' thing or the 'tits' thing?

Either way, I've no plans. By the time I'm mature enough to be a parent, I'll be massively infertile.

Small Man Big Horse

I have an odd relationship with bangers, I lust over them when I'm single (and prefer the larger size - D/E really, though anything bigger makes me wince for the poor lass's probable back problems) yet when I'm seeing someone I get bored of them quite quickly. It makes no sense, really. I never tired of their vagina's, so it's not like I'm mental or something. Well, I am a bit mental, but not that mental.

Ronnie the Raincoat

I have two slamming 34DDs (well, 36DDs now, I think) attached to my chest wall so my opinion on massive tits varies from, "I don't know why I even leave the house when I have all this at home" to, "Someone should come and cut these fuckers off, I am going to knock myself out the next time I run for the bus".  On other women, I prefer a neater bosom.  But the sight of heaving cleave is still quite one to behold.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: The Boston Crab on February 25, 2011, 11:43:27 PM
I recently admitted on this forum, and since breaking up with a modestly-proportioned girl I maintain this stance even further, that I am no longer a fan of anything beyond a pert and shapely B-cup. Aesthetically, with clothing, BANGERS look brill but on a practical basis, the fleshiness repulses me and the movement is farcical. I like taut, perky, arched back tits, not heaving, bouncing bosoms. An ex had what I would consider the perfect tit (x2), a splendid 34C and the rest of the body matched up but after time, even they seemed excessive and occasionally daft, especially in certain positions. I disliked seeing them roll around when she was on her back, it distracted the eye to the point of meaninglessness in the same way that a particularly bright set of headphones takes you out of the song with superfluous detail in the hi-hats. They felt good pressed against my chest, in the hand or gob or buffeting an oiled throbber. They were admirably keen for clamps, whips and ropes. All great stuff and I also quite loved the girl. Unfortunately, past a certain point, I found them dull, lifeless and simply pendulous. Daft. When I found a girl with what I now consider the perfect B, I was initially a little disappointed, like when you listen to a pair of headphones which are all about the mid-range. They seem slightly underwhelming in their mainstream presentation but committed attention shows that they're not only responsive and immediate, they're fit for almost any purpose, never relinquish their grasp of form and are representative of so much more than 'more is more'. Also, the girls tend to be more athletic/flexible/try harder/less thick/less complacent/less predictable/call me 'daddy'.

Smaller-breasted ladies, I get you.

Rapiest post I've ever made.

Tell me more about these headphones.

Mister Six

Brundle-Fly

I'm in the Russ Meyer/ Nelson Swillie camp.
My legs completely buckle when I see a woman that I find attractive who also happens to have massive tits.  I don't understand why it's deemed that 'possessing' or 'appreciating' massive tits always seems to equate to gaucheness.

Still Not George

It's rapidly becoming obvious that all female Verbwhores have huge boobs, just as all male 'whores have phimosis. Clearly this is some sort of conspiracy. We should be told.

MissInformed

Mister Six

Quote from: Still Not George on February 26, 2011, 12:46:43 AM
It's rapidly becoming obvious that all female Verbwhores have huge boobs, just as all male 'whores have phimosis. Clearly this is some sort of conspiracy. We should be told.

I'd rather be shown.

Sovereign

Big Jack McBastard

What we need in this thread are examples of tits we consider spot on.

Then we can vote, all democratic and that while expressing our disgust/support of said juggy choices.

Braintree

I have reasonably large bosoms and I don't get back problems. Clearly my spine is made of steel. The most annoying thing about large breasts is the cost of bras. £25-30 for something that can handle them (because once you get to a certain size you NEED a bra) as opposed to the £1 smaller breasted women pay in Primark, they don't even need the bras. Use their collective bras for me!
My size means bras are hard to find on the high street, unless I'm in London-a city that appreciates tits, so when I go for a fitting in a shop like John Lewis they put me in 'a version' of my size because they don't have my actual size in stock.

So yes whilst I appreciate the damage my breasts can do to people, physically and mentally, I would like a cheaper way of maintaining them. I've long suspected employing someone to hold them up would be a better option than a bra.

This is sounding quite negative isn't it? Tits are great, honest.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Quote from: Still Not George on February 26, 2011, 12:46:43 AM

*shyly puts up hand* Does this mean I have to relinquish my membership? *shame*

imitationleather

Pics or it... Hang on, that doesn't work.

Pics, though. Please.

PICS!

PICS!!!

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Friday night ever. Word.