Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:18:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Massive tits

Started by biggytitbo, February 25, 2011, 08:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

That bit on Human Planet was very FUCKING HELL LADS. You see, only female breasts produce that sense of awe and wonderment.

And now I need to go for a lie down.

Emma Raducanu

I wonder if she's that accepting in all cultures.

the midnight watch baboon

I've got "Magic Bus" in my head now only with "Massive Tits!" being crooned instead.

Lee Van Cleef

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 26, 2011, 01:01:30 PM
That bit on Human Planet was very FUCKING HELL LADS. You see, only female breasts produce that sense of awe and wonderment.

And now I need to go for a lie down.

A good arse does that for me as well.  One time when I was visiting my then girlfriend, she got out of bed and walked to the other side of the room, as she walked I stared at her bum and breathed a heavy sigh of contentment that, at the appropriate times, I could grope that and things were good.

Ginyard

Apparently we're attracted to tits because they look like arses. Or is it the other way round? Either way, there's no arsehole in the centre of a pair of breasts so the experts are wrong.

Quote from: Ginyard on February 26, 2011, 01:37:02 PM
there's no arsehole in the centre of a pair of breasts so the experts are wrong.

I'm between at least a pair a year (or better wordplay) wahey!

2 Light Ales Please

Quote from: weekender on February 26, 2011, 12:58:55 PM
This is possibly the most stupid fucking post ever on this forum.

I take it you didn't see the massive picture of some tits then?

Cerys

I took that more as a scoff at the concept of there ever being enough pictures of breasts about.

2 Light Ales Please

Perhaps you're right. I can be a little too defensive sometimes.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I think we're all moving from the important point which is that all the females on this board have a chance to do some real good and donate me some of their boob.

Cerys

Some of us were dragged here solely by the weight of our boobs.  You, on the other hand, are clearly meant to be here.

I am happy to volunteer as a middle man.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If any women would like to donate some boob to me.

Just saying n that

right bye then

Still Not George

I continue to refuse to believe Kishi's claim of having small boobs. Next someone'll be telling us they don't have phimosis. It's all LIES.

Cerys

MissInformed

Zero Gravitas

Tokyo Sexwhale

Anyone who doesn't have phimosis is a Jew!

Zero Gravitas

Phimosis sufferers are severely under represented amongst my people.

Cerys

... and soon tpphm will arrive, and the thread will be fulfilled.

I can't believe there hasn't been a cock backlash.

Zero Gravitas

I get that if I don't watch out when using the retraction mechanism.

biggytitbo

One of you big titted lovelies ought to start a thread about mammoth wangs.

Big, small, thin or wide? which are best? There's only one way to find out!

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Thin ones with proportionately huge bellends are the ones to go for. I'll stand under your umbrella any day lads

Blue Jam

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 25, 2011, 08:09:14 PM
It seems incredibly unhealthy to me, as it does causing some women to mutilate and even kill themselves in order to live up to some incredibly warped larged titted ideal.

Maybe those women aren't doing it to attract men- maybe- shock horror- they're doing it for themselves! Part of it's fashion- in past years there has been a trend for the obvious plastic look, with women thinking that if they go to the trouble of going under the knife they may as well go a bit bigger. I used to work with a woman who was fiercely proud of her implants and would announce that her breasts were fake at any given opportunity- I've never understood how women can be "proud" of them as she was, but I'm sure she did it for herself, especially as she also couldn't stop playing with them at work. They weren't too big, she just seemed to be going for an obvious "done" look, with not-too-dark fake tan, heavy-but-naturally-coloured makeup and not-too-big-but-obviously-fake breasts. She always looked immaculate but oddly sexless, it was a weird thing to aim for. Part of it was conspicuous consumption I guess (see the Independent article below).

Recently things have changed and women are starting to go for a more natural look again- this was a sign of the times:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1259584/No-fake-breasts-Pirates-Caribbean-movie.html

...and some comment here:

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/comment/articles/2010-01/04/gq-comment-why-fake-breasts-won't-bounce-back--

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/double-trouble-are-breast-enlargements-imitation-or-mutilation-881295.html

One thing that does bother me about my own pair is women talking to me about them as if that's perfectly acceptable and I won't mind, when really I'm thinking "er, do you mind?". Any other well-endowed women here get this? Don't get me wrong- I like mine and the way they're a bit oversized, but that doesn't mean I'm happy with women gawping at them and going "I wish I could fill a top like that".  Just fuck off- I don't go round telling small-breasted women I wish I could fit my threepenny bits into a Primark bra like they can.

On the subject of Primark bras- Braintree, try Figleaves Outlet if you want to spend less than £30 on a nice boulder-holder.

Quote from: mycroft on February 25, 2011, 11:39:27 PM
Has anyone else found an inverse ratio of breast size to personality/sanity? It could be my own poor experience, but I've tended to find the larger-breasted lady has often found her norks to pretty much be personality substitutes.

Oh fuck off...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yeah, quite a lot of bollocks, but I've noticed on OkCupid just how many women don't hesitate to mention their big boobs at the earliest opportunity (where applicable). It's nice to know but in a passage that's supposed to be about character...err...yeah.

Melodichaze

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 27, 2011, 12:11:58 AM

One thing that does bother me about my own pair is women talking to me about them as if that's perfectly acceptable and I won't mind, when really I'm thinking "er, do you mind?". Any other well-endowed women here get this? Don't get me wrong- I like mine and the way they're a bit oversized, but that doesn't mean I'm happy with women gawping at them and going "I wish I could fill a top like that".  Just fuck off- I don't go round telling small-breasted women I wish I could fit my threepenny bits into a Primark bra like they can.

Testify! Women are actually far worse at passing comment than men - there's a woman I work with who will regularly say "Oh your boobs look good today" and other peculiar comments, as if it's akin to commenting on the weather.
It's strange that some women feel that just because they're female it gives them carte blanc to pass comment on other women's bodies. I definitely think women are the worse culprits for overtly staring too!

Brain - give good old M&S a try - they do a good measuring service and have a nice range in bigger cup sizes.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I try to be subtle when I stare at other women's boobs, and I don't tell them I want to nestle in their cleavage and never wake up, unless they bring up the topic first.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 26, 2011, 12:16:33 PM
Me.

Oh please, mine are far more impressive. I think it's why I've dated a lot of confused lesbians as well.[nb]True story![/nb]

If I shaved them and posted pics, I'm sure I could disturb many a male verbwhore. Infact if I get really bored tomorrow I may well do that.

Still Not George