Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:28:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

Quote from: Replies From View on April 30, 2020, 10:05:31 AM
great film this one

if you love when cartoons are mixed with live action, but were disappointed by Who Formed Ricard Rabbit because it lacked a crinkly old white basketballist man / restaurant critic for the Sunday Times, then Sparse Jam Basketball Film featuring Michael Winner should be right on your boat.

Quote from: Replies From View on April 30, 2020, 10:07:11 AM
I would award the film eight harps out of ten

Buelligan

PlanktonSideburns

buttgammon

Thomas

Chollis

Cpnt Moore + Godliman have given me a large amount of guffaws in the last few weeks. well done everyone

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Chollis on April 30, 2020, 09:53:34 PM
Cpnt Moore + Godliman have given me a large amount of guffaws in the last few weeks. well done everyone

Crisis moments in UK history and Gervais - two elements that have brought out CaB at its best.

Yeah, I only just caught up with the After Life thread and without exaggeration it is the hardest I've laughed in probably a year.

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on April 24, 2020, 05:40:55 PM
Just pretend the kestrel is giving the mouse a lift home.

This combined with the beautiful photo gave me a lovely little spring nature chuckle, very wholesome in tooth and claw.

Norton Canes

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 01, 2020, 08:15:38 PM
First they came for the Icke, and everyone was happy because they had begun in the right order

Tickled me, at least.

touchingcloth

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on May 01, 2020, 12:23:02 PM
This combined with the beautiful photo gave me a lovely little spring nature chuckle, very wholesome in tooth and claw.

"Wholesome in tooth and claw" made me done a laff.

imitationleather

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Oh! ta. Reading back would it have been funnier to leave in the 'but I did not speak out'?

Pseudopath

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 02, 2020, 09:15:02 AM
Oh! ta. Reading back would it have been funnier to leave in the 'but I did not speak out'?

I think it's funnier that you left it out and cut to the chase.

Golden E. Pump

QDRPHNC

. removed for being needlessly cunty

Twit 2

(It was laughable shite but fair play)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: shiftwork2Stay In The Game You Fucking Fillet

Can't believe Just For Men moved away from that.

Instant laugh.

Abnormal Palm

Quote from: alan nagsworth on March 30, 2020, 11:53:44 AM
Mate there's so much grubby balloon knot on display you'll be howlin like a fuckin wild ape at the end of it. It is basically two hours upskirt perspective of her slatternly towel holder as she whizzes about on some flying bollocks contraption cooing at massive fuck off insects. Bizarre.

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)

Shoulders?-Stomach!