Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:41:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Infinite Craft

Started by djtrees, February 10, 2024, 04:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Trumpet

Rainbow Roadster + Suburban = Rainbow Suburban (first discovery)

What does that even mean

Sean Ymphs

I've just made the first discovery of "The Jesus and Osama Chain"

BlodwynPig

no nearer cheese, but have now got crab-tut-nuclear-stein-yeti

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Sean Ymphs on February 11, 2024, 07:39:11 PMI've just made the first discovery of "The Jesus and Osama Chain"

Big relief for her who plays Villanelle

djtrees

Fuck Yeah!!
Game over delete the internet.

Thanks everyone for coming on this journey with me.

Captain Z

Cook + Bomb = Jeremy Corbyn

Oosp

Quote from: djtrees on February 11, 2024, 08:23:46 PM

Fuck Yeah!!
Game over delete the internet.

Thanks everyone for coming on this journey with me.

Fuck sake. Mobile doesn't have any webs on it. Just an ever-expanding list of items on one increasingly long page

Zero Gravitas

Don't worry, the webs don't mean anything anyway.

Gurke and Hare

I've got zombies now, so you can just make zombie everything. I've got Zombie Peter Pan. Still can't get cheese though.

Gurke and Hare

Do we think this just gives up sometimes? Justin Trudeau + Quidditch = Justin Quidditch, apparently.

Inspector Norse

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on February 13, 2024, 11:45:01 AMDo we think this just gives up sometimes? Justin Trudeau + Quidditch = Justin Quidditch, apparently.

Yeah, I swiftly got "Tea Loch Ness Monster" and other such things.

Still no cheese. Plenty of foodstuffs, animals and plants just nothing that I can combine to make cheese.

JesusAndYourBush

Hippie + Pirate made me laugh...
Spoiler alert
Captain Jack Sparrow
[close]

Inspector Norse

Made cheese

Spoiler alert
can't trace it all the way back through Coffee Jellyfish Pizza and Explosive Diarrhea but basically
Barbecue + Farm = Cow
Water + Cow = Milk
Milk + Cow = Cheese
[close]

Zero Gravitas

Milk + Cow = Cheese
No it doesn't.

Find another real one, there should be a fair few in there.

Inspector Norse

Can only assume that the same combinations produce different results sometimes if you don't get it from that combination.

Reset it to have a go at getting back there but can't remember how the hell I got to "farm".

Inspector Norse

Spoiler alert
Milk + sandwich = cheese

Also milk + wheat
[close]

There's cheese everywhere. Now having fun making Cheesy Grilled Mimosas and the like.

JesusAndYourBush

I've got Love, Peace, and Hippy but can't seem to get John Lennon.

Zero Gravitas

let elements = localStorage['infinite-craft-data'];
if(!elements){
    elements = '{"elements":[{"text":"Water","emoji":"💧","discovered":false},{"text":"Fire","emoji":"🔥","discovered":false},{"text":"Wind","emoji":"🌬","discovered":false},{"text":"Earth","emoji":"🌍","discovered":false},{"text":"Lake","emoji":"🌊","discovered":false}]}'
}
elements = JSON.parse(elements)
let name = prompt('New Element Name:');
elements['elements'].push( {text: name, emoji:'👌', discovered: false} )
localStorage['infinite-craft-data'] = JSON.stringify(elements)
window.location = window.location;

Push your own elements "Opposite" and "Ancestor" are amusing.

kalowski

I made Ice Age. I then made Ice Age 2. This led to Ice Age, 3, 4,5,6,7, 12, 19, 45, 90, and in the end Ice Age 70317190.
Not quite ever number in-between but in total I made 26 different Ice Ages.

Mr Trumpet

Gone off this a bit with all the nonsense. It's fun trying to figure out how to make real things (I just got "Pompeii" and "Sun Wukong". But knowing there are infinite variants of "Rainbow Ice Yoda" and the like just make it seem like a senseless exercise.

Oosp

Turns out mobile version does have a significant advantage: you can hanmer away at every fucking item in sight, like Rachmaninov on Bath salts, and random pairings will start to flood in. Ping ping pingety ping. How did I make Star Wars: Uncle Tom's Cabin? Fuck knows. It was my magic fingertips, tinkling the ivories at light speed until they spat out Link Skywalker and Prunes and Remember. I don't think, I just DO. Make stuff, leave the thinking to others. Thanksgossiping. Quantum Field Theory. Dadyssey. Twinklefingers

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: kalowski on February 13, 2024, 08:51:53 PMI made Ice Age. I then made Ice Age 2. This led to Ice Age, 3, 4,5,6,7, 12, 19, 45, 90, and in the end Ice Age 70317190.
Not quite ever number in-between but in total I made 26 different Ice Ages.

I've done the same with Pirates of the Caribbean.
47 of them. (Ended up with 85 of them then reset it because it was getting silly.)
Highest is 851890.

I got one that I think is Harry Potter And The Pirates of the Caribbean but some of the words overlap and it's a mess/hard to read.

Blue Jam

If anyone fancies a more logical, cuter version of this there's always the app Little Alchemy. I'm not sure if it's the original version of this but it's certainly a lot tidier.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 13, 2024, 10:55:35 PMIf anyone fancies a more logical, cuter version of this
Less logical and uglier for me, thanks

Famous Mortimer

I was hoping Jello and Pudding would give me Bill Cosby, but looks like the Neal.fun has predicted what people will try and not added it.

Blumf

Is Jello Biafra anywhere in there?

boki

So annoying that Smoke + Water doesn't give you Deep Purple, or indeed anything else for that matter.

Famous Mortimer

I'll see if I can get "island" and if that gives us Jello Biafra. EDIT: Biafra isn't an island. Jello and Island gives you nothing, "Jell-O" and "Island" gives you "Jello Island".

Numbers. I created 007 (after "Black James Bond") and now I just have a load of numbers which don't seem like they're slowing down. I guess the trick is to try and create every number? If you're extremely bored? I am the proud first discoverer of "110888" and "215004".

I'll stop listing them now as they're very silly, but I just did "Idris Elba" and "jello shot" and got the brand new "Idris Jelloba". And "Chocolate Idris Elba".

Famous Mortimer

My campaign to make Jello Biafra continues apace. Well, every few days when I remember that Infinite Craft has cookies and I can carry on playing it with the words I had before.

I just got "?", with the icon of a universe, which is a curious one.