Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:20:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Smoking weed [split topic]

Started by Flatulent Fox, February 14, 2024, 09:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatulent Fox

I don't smoke weed myself, but I understand that it's a personal choice for many. People use it for various reasons, ranging from recreational to medicinal. It's important to be informed about the effects and legalities in your area. Everyone's experience with it is unique, and it's crucial to make choices that are right for your health and well-being.

For those looking at nicotine use without involving smoking, there are alternatives out there. You can buy spam online for a different approach to nicotine consumption that doesn't involve inhalation of smoke or vapor.

Pink Gregory

@Flatulent Fox you might want to try changing your password because it looks like you've done some non-spambot posts recently

The Mollusk

i love smonking waed

In recent months I've realised how much it helps with my health conditions. It does a good job of curtailing my ADHD and limiting my rampant unstoppable thought tangents to a relatively limited range, calms me down and makes me less erratic, impulsive and anxious. It also is very useful when I'm going through a rough patch with my irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis as it eases the pain from the horrible cramps I get.

I don't smoke a lot at all. I posted in here back in 2020 having not smoked in ages (but was a hardcore stoner in my youth) but now I have a lump of hash which lasts me months, as I just have a small pipe's worth on the weekend evenings which sorts me out.

Also got a snazzy little vape with THC oil or whatever inside which is so good for going out to gigs and stuff. Since I quit drinking I rely on getting mildly high to get me through social occasions as I am still buzzy and sociable on the amount I smoke. Security guards never twig what it is so I can happily have a discreet blast on that in the middle of a gig crowd and have a great time.

touchingcloth

Smoking weed, smoking wizz, doing coke, drinking beers, drinking beers, beers, beers. Rolling fatties, smoking blunts, who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts

buttgammon

I tend not to smoke it these days, but I do have a cheap little dry herb vapouriser which is great (although a bout of bad sinusitis has left me a bit nervous to do anything which is liable to make me cough). It's all about edibles at the moment. HHC is legal here and after some initial scepticism, I've realised it does actually get you high, and without the hangover that THC can cause, so I've been enjoying HHC gummies lately too.

Steve Faeces

I've never tried an oil vape. Or used oil much, or shatter at all which you apparently need some sort of dabber for.

I've got a pax 2 vape which is a chargeable one, a conduction piece that heats the dry weed, and a dynavap which you heat with a lighter but it doesn't combust the weed, or at least it shouldn't if you do it properly. There are better vapes than these on the market at higher price points but both suit me fine. Advantage with this is you get decarbed brown weed which you can use to make edibles. I tend to stick it in soup and smoothies. Takes the edge of the post lunch hours.

I treated myself to a head chef grinder after years of using crappy plastic ones or scissors and definitely worth it.

I don't really smoke joints anymore since I quit smoking. It's not economical to smoke straight weed and I can't have baccy in the house just for rolling joints, I'd be back on cigs within minutes.

chip

An evening without smonking weed - and without some other fine distraction like a full-on night out or the intimate company of a member of the desired sex - is unbearable to me. Wish I wasn't like this but I just fucking love it so much.

buttgammon

The main thing that has stopped me going more full-on with weed is the fact that if I ever notice myself developing a tolerance, I will panic and take a break. This isn't necessarily a healthy attitude, but if it came down to it, I'd rather get properly fucked up once in a while than consistently getting lightly stoned.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: chip on February 14, 2024, 10:26:44 AMAn evening without smonking weed - and without some other fine distraction like a full-on night out or the intimate company of a member of the desired sex - is unbearable to me. Wish I wasn't like this but I just fucking love it so much.

So your now quite dependent on it?

madhair60

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 14, 2024, 09:41:20 AMSmoking weed, smoking wizz, doing coke, drinking beers, drinking beers, beers, beers. Rolling fatties, smoking blunts, who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts

YES

chip

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on February 14, 2024, 10:37:16 AMSo your now quite dependent on it?

I suppose that's an alternative way of putting it, yes! It's out of control!

Mr_Simnock

Well I hope you find a way back to getting it back under control and can just enjoy a bog standard evening without it

Minami Minegishi

Currently on a tolerance break. Pretty shit.

Senior Baiano

I'm a swede, bruv.

Smoke Wead Every Day Ennit

Ferris

fifteen bucks, little man
put that shit, in my hands

madhair60

if that money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe

my jungle love! yeah!! oh-ee-oh-ee-oh! i think I wanna know ya, know ya

(can we just do the whole script?)

Ferris

Morris Day and the motherfuckin' Time!!

madhair60

THE SIGN! ON THE BACK OF THE CAR!

frajer

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: madhair60 on February 14, 2024, 03:16:06 PMif that money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe

my jungle love! yeah!! oh-ee-oh-ee-oh! i think I wanna know ya, know ya

(can we just do the whole script?)

There's a script?

😎

chip

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on February 14, 2024, 10:49:38 AMWell I hope you find a way back to getting it back under control and can just enjoy a bog standard evening without it

Thank you! That would be ideal. But then I'd hate to fully stop overall.

Famous Mortimer

It is good having dispensaries all about, and being able to walk down the road to get some whenever you like. Gummies and vapes and cans of pop, all chock full, too, if you don't like smoking.

It's completely killed the black market, too, which is probably a good thing. My mate used to grow it, but the quality was wildly variable and the price was too high. Now I can get better stuff, cheaper, and all I have to put up with is the retail staff in the dispensaries thinking they're medical professionals, with talk of terpenes and so on.

imitationleather

Cannabis cigarettes are for cunts and if you smoke one you look like a proper fucking dickhead. Just sayin'!

Goldentony

fuck off you little bastard ill smoke you

imitationleather

Goldentony

why dont you fucking marry tim farron then if you love him!!!!!!

imitationleather

Just did!

He said yes <ring.jpeg>

Famous Mortimer

@imitationleather with a mysteriously paper-covered, herb-filled friend yesterday: