Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,797
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:43:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Smoking weed [split topic]

Started by Flatulent Fox, February 14, 2024, 09:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

I think I may have a case of those infamous munchies right now.

madhair60

Quote from: Magnum Valentino on February 14, 2024, 03:28:11 PMThere's a script?

😎

they even published a script book, which i own because i used to be a huge smith fan lol

Poobum

Don't like smoking the stuff, just makes me nauseous. Wish we had THC infused pop over here as that is quite enjoyable. The CBD I don't like.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ferris on February 14, 2024, 12:09:18 PMfifteen bucks, little man
put that shit, in my hands

IS THIS THING ON

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 14, 2024, 04:39:16 PMIS THIS THING ON
That's not how you smoke "da herb", perhaps that's why you're struggling

Famous Mortimer

I just got "potlantis" in Infinite Craft #threadception

shiftwork2

Does it still smell like you're smoking a cat shit and treacle cig?  Having noticed it around so much the last few years, fortunately.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 14, 2024, 04:44:04 PMDoes it still smell like you're smoking a cat shit and treacle cig?  Having noticed it around so much the last few years, fortunately.
You need to stop hanging around people smoking cat shit and treacle. Weed smells great #420blazeit

frajer

Well well, look at these morose motherfuckers right here. Smells like a cat shit in their treacle. BUNGGG

Minami Minegishi

I really miss being able to have a 30-second online chat with a dodgy doctor in their car to get prescription cannabis.

I used to leave the jars on top of my recycling so my ukip neighbour wouldn't keep contacting the po-po.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: madhair60 on February 14, 2024, 04:22:30 PMthey even published a script book, which i own because i used to be a huge smith fan lol

Madhair I want you to think even just a wee bit harder about my hilarious reply. It's REALLY clever.

I've been thinking of watching this film again, has to have been at least a decade for me.

madhair60

Quote from: Magnum Valentino on February 14, 2024, 04:57:56 PMMadhair I want you to think even just a wee bit harder about my hilarious reply. It's REALLY clever.

I've been thinking of watching this film again, has to have been at least a decade for me.

oh yeah sorry. it was very clever, well done. not quite with it today, got told off earlier and it has upset me. not afraid to admit it.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Minami Minegishi on February 14, 2024, 04:57:05 PMI really miss being able to have a 30-second online chat with a dodgy doctor in their car to get prescription cannabis.

I used to leave the jars on top of my recycling so my ukip neighbour wouldn't keep contacting the po-po.
The second time I renewed my medical card, they didn't even bother giving me an appointment. Got an email five minutes later telling me I'd been approved.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: madhair60 on February 14, 2024, 04:59:29 PMoh yeah sorry. it was very clever, well done. not quite with it today, got told off earlier and it has upset me. not afraid to admit it.

Fucking hate that, can ruin a whole week or two for me. Feel better cool dude

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Minami Minegishi on February 14, 2024, 04:57:05 PMI really miss being able to have a 30-second online chat with a dodgy doctor in their car to get prescription cannabis.

How did you find the stuff? A friend went down this route but he thought the medically grown stuff in the UK wasn't very good.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Steve Faeces on February 14, 2024, 09:47:31 AMI treated myself to a head chef grinder after years of using crappy plastic ones or scissors and definitely worth it.

I bought a metal one off Aliexpress, when it arrived I thought I'd been conned a bit as its diameter is only slightly bigger than a £2 coin. But as it happens I'm pretty pleased with it as it's good for the smaller quantities required in a vape.

jonnyunitus

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 14, 2024, 07:01:29 PMHow did you find the stuff? A friend went down this route but he thought the medically grown stuff in the UK wasn't very good.

I'd also be interested to know your thoughts on this. Almost positive I could wangle a prescription pretty easily but the cost and, supposedly, lower potency of the weed has put me off a bit

Minami Minegishi

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 14, 2024, 07:01:29 PMHow did you find the stuff? A friend went down this route but he thought the medically grown stuff in the UK wasn't very good.
Quote from: jonnyunitus on February 14, 2024, 07:52:10 PMI'd also be interested to know your thoughts on this. Almost positive I could wangle a prescription pretty easily but the cost and, supposedly, lower potency of the weed has put me off a bit

The flower made available for prescription cannabis has pros and cons. It is irradiated to conform to some kind of law about food and medicine that I don't quite understand. The irradiation process can make the buds dry so boveda packs are definitely needed. It also pulls out most of the flavour.

However, it is also generally 'cleaner' than some BM weed, and with the rise of sprayed weed, or salted/sugared weed, plus synthetic cannabinoids, spice weed, CBD weed etc, it is useful to know it is legit 20%+ THC content. Also, not having to worry about the plod is nice.

I'm someone who doesn't really give a shit about Cali strains and the like, so maybe not a good example. I have found my medicine to hit just as hard as decent BM, but maybe not quite top level. They also do oil which is pretty strong. Just before I moved to Ireland they brought out some new suppliers and strains. Big Narstie has his own line that the NHS approved and I can tell you that it is a massive step up. Hopefully that is the way things are going.

PaulTMA

Quote from: Flatulent Fox on February 14, 2024, 09:01:13 AMI don't smoke weed myself, but I understand that it's a personal choice for many. People use it for various reasons, ranging from recreational to medicinal. It's important to be informed about the effects and legalities in your area. Everyone's experience with it is unique, and it's crucial to make choices that are right for your health and well-being.

For those looking at nicotine use without involving smoking, there are alternatives out there. You can buy spam online for a different approach to nicotine consumption that doesn't involve inhalation of smoke or vapor.

You mean they've finally invented stuff that prevents you from going 'a bit Ian Brown' after several decades

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 14, 2024, 07:03:03 PMI bought a metal one off Aliexpress, when it arrived I thought I'd been conned a bit as its diameter is only slightly bigger than a £2 coin. But as it happens I'm pretty pleased with it as it's good for the smaller quantities required in a vape.

I used to have one of those things, and it was fine until the threads jammed and the tiny diameter gave me no purchase for twisting it open.

I had to use a pipe wrench and plumbing pliers to get it open, which is great for giving you a moment outside of your body where you can fully question your life choices.

Cuntbeaks

I haven't used my herb vape since i picked up a few terpene/thc pens in Nocember. The convenience and lack of weed smell is an actual thing of wonder.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 14, 2024, 09:08:45 PMI used to have one of those things, and it was fine until the threads jammed and the tiny diameter gave me no purchase for twisting it open.

I had to use a pipe wrench and plumbing pliers to get it open, which is great for giving you a moment outside of your body where you can fully question your life choices.

I had a similar experience when I had to put an aeropress in a vice at work to get the cap off as I somehow got it stuck.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 14, 2024, 09:43:44 PMI had a similar experience when I had to put an aeropress in a vice at work to get the cap off as I somehow got it stuck.

My proudest achievement was when the lid of my cocktail shaker got jammed on and would not budge. The cap on top of the lid was still removable, so I filled it with water through the strainer, stuck it in the freezer for a few hours, and shook it so that the lump of ice inside knocked the lid off like an internal hammer. I'd used actual external hammers before I hit on that solution, mind.

jonnyunitus

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on February 14, 2024, 09:21:37 PMI haven't used my herb vape since i picked up a few terpene/thc pens in Nocember. The convenience and lack of weed smell is an actual thing of wonder.

Ooh yeah a family member has hooked me up with a few of these. I really like them but they have a hell of a kick. The first time I tried one I nearly went into the bloody stratosphere! Very handy to have for gigs and the like though!

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

The big change in my consumption, post covid, is that it's gone from a social thing to a mostly solo activity. I used to think this was a sign of addiction, but I keep it down to one an evening at weekends. I'll have half a joint, watch a bit of telly with the cat on my lap and a nice hot drink, then have the other half and go to bed. The only negative effect I'm aware of is that a day or two after this, I tend to have a bout of insomnia.

I had an edible last weekend. Strong stuff, but the overriding effect of it was the dry mouth. My airways were so parched it was a little hard to breathe and kissing became a bit of an ordeal.

PaulTMA

Lotta traction from an obviously hacked OP.  Impressive

Barry Admin

Lol, yep. If I can get spambots to start new threads instead of necroposting, I think we'll see some great engagement.

Ferris

The amount of effort required to hack someone's account on a forum, post something almost human-sounding, drop a link, get immediately outed as spam, then disappear is perplexing to me. On CaB of all places!

Either it's an actual hacker with very low bar for success, or some piece of automated software so incredibly complex that the good people at GCHQ would be rock hard if they knew about it.

How many additional units could this technique possibly shift? And at what cost? Whole thing's mad.